Tree of Savior Forum

Need Suggestion for my Build [Wiz-Pyro-Pyro-Link]

Hi there! Thanks for trying to read my problem…
TBH, I never played ToS. But soon there will be CBT at my country (unfortunately, steam block my country IP so I dont have a choice but to wait this). So, I was searching and planning skill build and what class I’ll take for next CBT.
The question is, I’m not too sure with my build since I haven’t played it at all and just inspired by some skill builds in this forum. I’m planning to make a wizard with DPS but a little role as a support. This is my very first try…

Is it good enough for either playing solo or party? and for stats, can you give me some suggestions about it? I’m a bit confused about it.

Sorry for my bad english.

EDIT:
I’m not too sure for which class I should pick next. So, I welcomed to everyone who give me some suggestions about it too…

wiz>pyro2>linker>sorc>necro2 is good, pyro 3 and linker 2 offer nothing special.

I read about sorc and necro earlier, a lot of peoples complaint about how bad their AI, so i exclude them from my plan. and for necro some say, necro need a lot of corpses and thats not equal with the effort. Can you give me some reasons about it?

Temple shooter is a good summon, necro2 gives you skeletons to deal damage and tank for you.
I heard you can buy corpses from npcs.
Flesh cannon is good