Tree of Savior Forum

Need Suggestion for Chronomancer?

Hi Guys,

I’m interested in playing a Choromancer to support my friend team with Crowd Control skill.

But, It seem like not many people talk about this Class.

Is Chronomancer still worth to play. ?

I plan my build as Wiz3 > Cyro > Chrono3,

But, The recommend build talk about Wiz > Cyro3 > Chrono3. As a powerful CC Build ?

Can you guys give me some ideas about Chrono.

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Chrono 3 is very good for current endgame, both have huge CC and excelent buffs for you and your party.

Wiz 3 > Cryo > Chrono 3 might be interesting for future rank 8+ DPS purpose, but no really viable right now, You’d lack synergy in your build since none of your skills really need pass or gets better with Chrono skills.

If you want to go really deep into a support tree, here’s a tree that really help your team, but be aware that you’ll be solo-ing quest bosses slow AF unless you’ve a team of friends, which you say you do so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Wizard -> Cryo 1 -> Linker 1 -> Thauma 1 -> Chrono 1->2->3
You do not require synergy within your build to be a support, but the above build definitely has synergy. Swell Left with Quicken, obviously is one. Hangman’s Knot into Ice Wall. You can also Joint Penalty your Ice Walls, use Hangman’s with it’s attribute to fire out ice shards to do damage to bosses or mobs, and Unbind damage on it to do damage to bosses(you don’t want to unbind mobs).

Joint Penalty naturally has synergy with Pass, Cryo gives you even more CC options that allow you to do damage while they are CC’d, unlike Stop which makes them immune to damage. Stop is more used for making breathing space when your party is getting overwhelmed by bosses or huge crowd of mobs.

This is actually really good build. I would probably swap Thau 1 for Linker 2.

With link 2 you can add some summoning classes when R8 comes and it will age a bit better.

Taking Thau 1 is fine if you plan to take more Thau classes at R8+ i think.

Lol another Linker 2 advice. Don’t go Linker 2, it is a sad sad class.

Linker 2 is fine, especially in the lower ranks where your options for circles that supplement your build is limited. The 3 links make a noticeable impact over linker1, especially noticeable in dungeon pulls.

Wiz3 could come in handy when the higher ranks are released, but right now, you’re going to have a good damage buff, but very little damage skills that make use it, leaving it awkward at current endgame.
Other options could be fitting in kino in with your cryo for ice wall + PP, some linker for utility and support, or the cryo3, which is popular because it excels in large scale mobs with the ice pillar unaffected by the number of mobs.