Tree of Savior Forum

Need someone experienced to give me answers (pyro support)

Currently I am pyro2 linker1. I was confused alot when I just knew that pyro is not really that good in late game as the skills damage start falling in later game. I have read alot and alot (almost all threads regarding wizard builds).

Now now… I have 2 builds in my mind if I am not going to recreate a new one.
BuildA : Pyro3 - Linker2 - FeatherFoot
BUildB : Pyro2 - Linker1 - Chronomancer

First one would be better dps. Probably sync well to each other too. But hell breathe just too bad (consume sp too much and cd too long for a mid core damage skill) and bloodbath consume hell lot of sp.

Second one would be semi-support with linker1 + chrono3. But here comes the problem that my dps being too low in late game. If ever I go for world boss, I probably get dropped off and not going to get any boss cube.

So give me your opinion. Build A or Build B?

And one more question. How you gonna get world boss cube when you are going to full support like some full linker + chrono? You have no damage at all?

Go for thaum3 rather than chrono3 if dmg is what u are worried about.

Other than being a good support in increasing overall party dmg output, u can increase ur dmg output too.

Btw, for world bosses, u just nid 1 of ur party member to get the top 6 dps for the entire party to get the cube. However, there are cases where only 2 parties get the cube because the top 6 dps are all in those 2 parties XD.

1 Like

Regarding the world boss cube info, really appreciate it!!! THank you.

Well about the thaum3 I am not favored by it due to the flat stat and dmg it increased and need ALOT of silver to upgraded (i research much xD). Eventually the stats added and silver invested are not even bring significant boost to late game. Thats why I consider Chrono3 instead of Thauma3.

Thank you for your very useful info.

@tytygrgr