Tree of Savior Forum

Need some suggestion for some class combinations with the necro class

heya,

I want to build a pvp/pve necromancer which is a linker too.

In that case I have built some combinations of classes:

wiz3>link2>necro2

is fast cast useful for necro?

wiz2>link2>sorc1>necro2

is sorc without commands (temple shooter summon) useful in this build or even the wiz2?

have seen some pyromancer combinations, is that useful because necro have not enough skills by his own? I just wanted to know your suggestions about, cuz I’m not that experienced.

greetings~

no suggestions arround? :x

Multiple levels of wizard doesn’t pair well with linker or necro.

If you want to do pve and pvp, I’d get cyro 1. While PD can make things immune to CC, that doesn’t invalidate how good CC is when that isn’t being done.

So, if your heart is set on linker, get Wiz 1 -> Cyro 1 -> Linker 2 -> Something -> Necro 2.

Your options for something are either: Cyro 2 for more CC although I personally think Cyro 2 is one of the worse branches to stop for Cyro so unless you really want that 35% freeze chance shield, I’d pass on this one.

Sorc 1 for the strongest summon to add to your summoning unit, Temple Shooter. While Temple Shooter doesn’t really need links since it has a big AoE, it certainly won’t be hurting. This summon can take a beating and dish out a lot of damage and will be the main event even among your Necro 2 summons. It will cause your sp regen to stop and constantly drain at 1% per two seconds though so you will need to use sp pots to maintain it.

Linker 3 for even bigger links and some useful party buffs. Also, your hangman knot time will go to 4 seconds which is pretty good.

If you’re going to solo a lot between partying, Sorc probably will make your life a lot easier. If you are going to mainly be focusing on party support though, Linker 3 isn’t a bad idea. Hope that helps. o/

1 Like

Thank you for your advice.