Tree of Savior Forum

Need some serious advice

Im currently level 109… Cryo C2 and Ele C1 going for Ele C2 . I went full int build since that common for wizard but now im having serious issues with Hp in Lvl 90 dungeon and Mission for my level i always get 1 Hit by the boss barely survive it … Is full int really worth it or should i just get some Hp gears and be patient or i should change my stat build…

uhh, thats only common for new players.

Most players that have played the betas know you need at least some con in almost every build.

Never play a glass cannon, some con helps.

It’s horrible to be full INT, without a substantial amount of HP you will die to 1-2 mobs, or one hit from a boss and all your equipment will be broken, leaving you weaponless and weaker than with full CON.

So is Full Con better or a mix between int and con? If mixed, which is more favored? Con or int?

1 Like

i was thinking ahead tho i was like ima get the rest of the stats from the gears but that was a hard thing to do since i got all int gear too -_-

My typical wizard spread is 2:1 or 3:1 int:con depending on my classes.

Con is on plate armors and as a mage you probably want cloth for the magic amp.

1:1 for me, would be ideal. But you also need SPR if you don’t wanna be chugging SP potions, but they’re cheap and expendable so it’s up to you. INT scales badly, I’ve seen many full CON wizards do massive damage anyway.

That’s the thing. I have seen numerous full CON wiz do tons of damage. Though int builds do more but its not that big of a difference.

I also do have this mantra in games that i play. Dead character does 0 DPS

1 con is equal to what hp?

1:1 is for typically used for pvp.

1 con = 85 HP, but you get bonus points for each X points you put into one stat.

Full cons also viable on a lot of builds. Int benefits multihits more than big damage skills. The more you depend on skills that do many small hits, the more you want int. Full con is never a bad idea though.

what about this whats the best stat build for doing dungeon to level faster then ill just reset again when i hit the max class rank then change it to pure pvp build…

Hp recovery it only work when your sitting down or im really wrong lol…

im 45 con elem. i might go higher as i lvl, but i havent really had a problem solo.
except mages and archer mobs. :confused: