Tree of Savior Forum

Need some motivation please

Hello guys, I just got back into ToS since iCBT2. I played a W2/L1/Ele2 (thats as far as i got) in the beta, and i found leveling mages to be incredibly difficult pre-Circle 5. Now I’m planning the traditional W3/Ele3/Lock build but I’m having troubles keeping it together as I watch every other class breeze past me while I try to level. I know late game once i’m C5/6 will be better but its been painful. I considered running W1/P3/L2/FF1 just so leveling was much more enjoyable and have that party support.
Anyway I just wanted some feedback. Should i stick to leveling the Wizard, change the wizard, or what? Does anyone have advice for leveling a wizard?

It gets better at Wiz3 but you can of course just go with any route you want to. Personally, I find it easier to level Wiz3 than any other wizard at R3. Also, you can pretty much do any build and add Linker2 to it and be decent enough for parties

What level are you currently? Honestly once you get to 90 on its not that bad. You dungeon from 90-100 and mission from 100 on. Getting to rank 5 is easier than getting to rank 4.

If you play casually see it through. Once you get to 100 you’re practically level 130. Doing missions and dungeons only can carry you until 150.