Tree of Savior Forum

Need Some help with early damage builds

Guys I’m in need of some help.
My sister has a cleric level 88 (currently, C> Krivis, Bokor) and is able to take rank 4 , she had a mess of stats, despite me trying to guide her.

But now that we have the bride event, she is strugling to complete solo dungeon.
She desperately want the fairy costume, but she was only able to complete it 1 of 4 times (today is the second event day)

For her luck, she have the 2 rank reset, plus some reset potions.

I have 2 archers and one sword, so I do not have full undestand of the cleric tree,
any sugestion for builds, with early dps, for her be able to complete the event?

get her cafrisun set and tell to get buff from best pardoner’s shop, if thats not enough - buy her fire enchant scrolls.

1 Like

What is her build?_?

I beat my first event dungeon by using knockback and running in circle getting the attention of the mobs xD

as I said, Cleric > Krivis > bokor, and she is already class 15, so she can pick rank 4.

but, she have rank reset, her actual build can be changed, but I have little knowledge of cleric, hence this post

D: between reading your post and posting mine I forgot you posted the build :expressionless: I blame @nizidr for it :smirk:

I recommend giving a really good read to:

1 Like

I read most of the first 2 posts, I sent message to my sister summarizing it, she’s already sleeping, so tomorrow I will discover what she will do.

But, despite pointing the primary stat for each build, what woudl be a good proportion for example
[Spr] Cleric2 | Bokor3 | Dievdirby3 | Miko 4

• full spr
  • 2/3 spr 1/3 con
  • 4/5 spr 1/5 con
  • other?

eh? my advice was for her not being able to do bride event reliably - a fast and dirty solution that works for every class. And it doesnt spoil the fun of building your 1st character (and fail at that).