Tree of Savior Forum

Need some decisions/help for my Cryo3 or Wizzard3 build!

What do you guys think of this build? I want to make it thinking about future content, this skill set sets me up pretty good for late content and making combos with future skills I believe, since QC is universally good, and the other classes combo just fine with one another, making it good for PvP (I think this build has the most potential to kill), usable for general PvE and perfect (considering you keep Isa’s cooldown under check) for killing bosses.

Most people believe Cryo 3 is the way to go but you can’t freeze under some buffs like from Plague Doctors, which are pretty common when it comes to PvP or GvG.

I’m still finishing my build and want some help, would you guys try another combination? Do you think Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock would be better for all situations?

I can also consider going on different paths like:

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Linker > Kino > Warlock

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino > RC > Warlock

Wiz2 > Cryo > Kino > Linker > RC > Warlock

if you have other option, please share with your opinion.

Or just give up on RC, but I really believe it is a really good class, you can maximize 3 skills and all of them are pretty good, even better if the class gets more Ice content on the future.

I think this (the 1st) build will make me a monster for PvP, considering QC Att + Warlock damage + Isa + Ice Wall combo + Rune of Destruction would be a massive source of damage.

Any help is welcome, I really like the Wizzard Path, but don’t want to be full support, but I think Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > anything is too used, I really want to make some sort of a “unused” build.

it looks ok, also… I would recommend putting some points from swap into teleport (it can be useful to close gaps or jump off cliffs)

Thanks, but would Wizz 3 or Cryo 3 be better? Should I give up o Kino to put Linker into the build? Is Rune Caster really not good for PvP or can it get good as long as you have QC?

I am really struggling to make something like a final decision, the class doesn’t have to be cheap or easy to play, all I want is that when I step into PvP or GvG I’m able to make a huge difference.

Right now I’m more into the Wizz 3 > Cryo > Kino > RC > Warlock path for the possibilites it opens for the future. Also if future classes doesn’t have awesome skills I can just retake lower rank because all these classes have pretty awesome bonuses later on.