Tree of Savior Forum

Need some advice. To do with various classes

Whats a good class to make money on? like can a pardoner set up shop then can I log to another character and play it?

Whats a good archer these days? I was going to go SR3 but i’ll be honest it looks kinda weak from what i’ve seen, the damage per hit seems lowish. So now I am unsure. How much dex is needed you think for the attack speed? How is the playstyle of it anyway?

How are elems these days? and is warlock 2 or featherfoot 2 better overall for the final 2 ranks.

Any decent dps swordman builds today?

Asking this for a friend: why does sorc seem so bad? he does like no damage. The summons themselves are very weak. That is assuming said summons don’t just glitch out and sit there doing nothing.

I also have a cleric1->priest 3->chaplain atm, but unsure what to get for 6-8. Shes full spirit too. so OP bless lol.

Around what level should I stop using elemental damage on headgear for damage? like my chaplain at lv 130 or so hits for 2200-2400 4 times per swing. Thats with my crappy lv 1 sacrament, so prob higher if I had one from a pardoner.

I also got a 130 ish wiz i plan to reset to something since I got a elem already, any fun class combos?

Lastly any good UI Mods for showing cooldown of skills and buff durations? SOemthing to make it easier to see when my buffs die and when my skills cooldown.

Thanks all.

Swordsman feels really good. A build you might have fun with for DPS is

AoE: Sword C2 > Barb C3 > Doppel C3

Single-target: Sword C1 > Highlander C3 > Barb C1 > Doppel C3

I’m not too familiar with the spear classes, but I’m sure there are some good builds with them. I heard Dragoon and Cataphract were nerfed though, but I really don’t know the details about them.

Why sword 2? is the skill planner on tos base not updated yet because swordie 2 seems kinda terrible to me.

barb3 better than sw3 in doppel3

Cartar Stroke was kinda nerfed and while Critcal Attack values are higher with Yellow gems, getting Critical Rate is much harder.

You can go Pelt C1 instead of Sword C2 for an AoE build, which is what I’ve done, but I’m a newb so take my opinion with little value.

Sword C2 has restrain and more Pain Barrier levels, both of which are nice when dealing with mobs with knockback.

You don’t really need Sword C2, it’s just a recommendation if your main concern is dps for AoE. You can go Highlander C1 if you can get decent crit rate AND critical attack from external stats, but I personally don’t think its worth sacrificing Sword C2 or Pelt for Highlander C1.

If you want Highlander, you should at least go for C2 with it. I hear Skyliner is even stronger now after the patch.

The summon no longer is getting the attack that it used to so its damage has declined.
IMC is aware of this good and apparently thanked sorc players for continuing to use the class while UP. They’ll address is later.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.