Tree of Savior Forum

Need some advice for doppel 3,plz n thank you

sword 2,high 2, barb 1 doppel 3
sword 1, high 3 barb 1, doppel 3,
sword2, high3, doppel 3
which one is better?

OR any other doppel3 build that are even better than the list.

imo sw1 high3 barb1 dopp3 is the best in your list. BUT my doppel is sw3 high1 barb1 dopp3

thanks for the reply, interesting build u got there.
I got people telling me, that picking barb1 just for the cleave debuff is not worth it. and sword2 offer more. what do u think?

Sw2 - > Barb3 -> Doppel3 is a monster.

Warcry attribute from barb3 gives you +10s for your debuffs, with cleave and zwerchhau stacked you going to have sick dmg increase in bosses for around 15s for instance. There is a post somewhere in the forum showing its strengths.

1 Like

i think that is Worth, 3 OH of cleave is about 15 sec debuff, sword 2 just offer more points into conc/pain barrier and restrain.
in my build i choose sword 3 because 100% uptime of pain barrier, more buffs and double slash, but sw1 high3 barb1 or sw2 barb3 are great too

(sorry for rly bad english)

Now that decent crits builds are gone, Highlander bonus it’s not worth it, and Barb3 boosts a lot, and I mean, a lot. Get SW2-Barb3-Doppel3. Still hate it, though, miss the crits, feels cheap now, no matter the dps.

do you have some video of your build before patch?

sw3>high2>doppel3 << my build, can’t live without pain barrier

1 Like

I still prefer high3…

Sw1/high1/Barb3/Doppel3 DEX build

But I’m playing an elementalist now, to kill time, nothing left to do in this game. I loved my doppel and rebalance ruined it. Evasion sucks.

1 Like

As long as you have ranks in Swordsman, Highlander and/or Barbarian (i.e. only classes that can use all of their skills with a 2h Sword) you should be fine.
Swordsman C3, Highlander C2, C3, Barbarian C1 and C3 are especially nice for different reasons.
I quite like:

• Sw3High2Dopp3 for many crits + high pain barrier.
  • Sw1High3Barb1Dopp3 has many good filler skills with low sp cost while having cleave for additional slash damage.
  • Sw2Barb3Dopp3 for + debuff duration, +crit rate ect (wild attribute stuffs).
  • Sw1High1Barb3Dopp3 for basically the same as the above but this lets you do better with a high dex build.

As I said above I prefer highlander3, and If I had to change, it would be Sw3-Pelta1-Barb1-Doppel3 or Sw3-High1-Barb1-Doppel3.

Barb for Cleave debuff

Corsair for passive chance of looting via hitting, and Jolly Roger for Aggro, because what’s the point in all of these high damage skills if you’re not using them against more than one or two mobs?

The reason is To delete boss very fast. I don’t dislike your build it is creative and will work but it won’t delete boss within seconds.

3 best doppel c3 build

1. sw1high3barb1
  2. sw2barb3
  3. sw3barb1xxx1

key is barb c1

Why it is barb c 1 key? the only skill u are after is cleave, i dont think is worth to waste a whole circle to just get 1 skill.
now if u get sword2 instead of barb 1, u will be longer PB, Better buff + stun lock.

Now since armor break is nerfed, it is really worth it to get highlander 3? because highlander3 are mostly filler, the real dmg comes from doppel 3, so im thinking doing Sword 3, high 2,dopple 3. what do u guys think??

1 Like

Let me tell you a little trick if you don’t know it already, get redel an zucken to lvl 6 in order to get the passive 100/180% increased damage, then reset skills and leave those with fewer points, but increasing both skills levels 60%+, at least, passives will remain, this grants you in some way aditional skill points to distribute in other skills. And no, it’s not cheating.

It doesn’t work anymore, you will still have the passive but they will not any effect until you have the required lvl in the skill.

Its pointless since doppel dmg skills are the best 2hander dmg skills. You want to put skill points in them to have highest base dmg possible.

Many people pick deeds of valor with isnt good at all. It will become usefull only when rank9 and 10 will appear and if they will replace doppel dmg skills with something better.

From what i already claculated I can tell that:

• doppel dmg skills are best, they are at power scale of 9 (my own scale to value power of full skill rotation in combat)
  • barbarian at C3 can reach scale of 5
  • higherlander at C3 can reach scale of 3 - its just illusion that highlander skills are so great, mostly skyliner is like 70% of dmg in the rotation

My personal prefence in build is:

• SW3 - for maximum gung ho, pain barrier, concentrate or restrain (your preference), other skills are useless even as fillers. You pick lower rank classes to scale something in higher tier ones (so also rank9/10 in future).
  • Barb2- cleave for debuff, war cary for debuff mostly, seism as good dmg filler, frenzy for lot of free aspd (maybe more usefull in future), wild nature attibute to boost all those skills even more (again you choose buffs/debuff since barb is low rank class still that need to boost high rank dmg skills)
  • Doppel 3 - pure dmg skills build, everything else boost doppel, in future when rank9/10 comes you might actualy replace some dmg skills with DoV (same philosophy, boost higher rank skills with it).