Tree of Savior Forum

Need rebalance the skills

Yeah, i know we have much discussion about it, but let me give my suggestions as well. Again, sorry about ranged classes, i play only tank, support and melee DD. So i dont know about rangers and mages.
Anyways, let me thank for the way the Heal spells works. I have played a lot of games and the way it works here is how it should be in ALL games. BUT the others skill lack too much. I’m playing swordman(tank) and cleric(not yet monk). Cleric skills are good(some), scale untill level 600 if it comes. Heal ALWAYS heal %, and Safety Zone always block be the enemy lv 1 or 1000. Great, but about Swordman. Sorry, they are too bad. Flat number dont scale well… if we have some rebalance with flat numbers, you people will have to rebalance the games all the times.
I think the skills should be somewhat usefull no matter the level or weapon. If you took the class rank, leved the skill, even the rank 1 classes should be usefull untill end game, like cleric skills. The only way out is putting % based damage, buffs, debuffs etc. We must have the information about the numbers of hit the skill does as well.

OBS: some more experienced players could do a good brainstorm and make some good suggestions. I dont have data and information to suggest good stuffs, but here goes one. For instance: Change Gung ho to something like Deeds of valor. The way its now is:

Gung Ho Lv 15: Time: 135sec
Phy atk + 50(100 atribute), Phy def -10(-60 atribute).
Change to: Phy atk + 10~30% + flat number, Phy def: -20~40%

And to not conflict with Deed of valor, instead make it decrease def(is both physical and magical?), make it eat the weapon durability faster? Decrease dodge or block or even give slow move debuff? Its suppose to be an all out kill or be killed buff, so…Anyways, i ask to the players to please make constructives suggestion, make good use of weapon durability, stamina system, overheat, multihit, AoE and so on.

I’m really sorry about the long text and making yours lives more dificult, however the game have a great potential. Thanks for the game.