Tree of Savior Forum

Need opinions on what to do for Circle 6 & 7

So I’ve posted this in the Wizard thread, but I didn’t manage to get a whole lot of opinions, so I’m hoping this will do the trick. My current build is: Wiz/Cryo/Linker/Linker/Sorc, which has had it’s ups and downs, but has started to round out quite nicely @ lv130ish. I can still do decent support with Linker, and I finally have some DPS with a Temple Shooter that’ll soon be 6*. That said, I’m at a loss as to where to go from here, and would like some input on what would best work for lategame (so dungeons, missions, and earth tower). From reading other threads on the forums, I’ve come up with a few options, but I’m not sure which one synergizes best with my build.

1. /Cryo/Cryo - Would having Cryo3 but no Chrono 3 be enough for support in lategame?

2. /Sorc/Warlock or FF - How important is the C2 Sorc? I keep reading conflicting threads, with some saying it’s good, others saying it’s not that necessary. I havent had much problems with mine thus far, and quite frankly, I can’t see what Sorc C2 gains outside of Hold and a few more kamikaze bats. Also, I see a lot of Warlocks over FF for circle 7, is there a reason for this?

3. /Necro/necro - I saw this for a pure summoner thread, and it seemed interesting, though I’m wondering why people prefer Necro C2/Sorc C1 and not the other way around. As I understand it, the skeletons die horribly to boss aoes, so it doesnt seem all that helpful to me.

4. Which of these builds would work out the best lategame?

Thanks for any feedback and opinions!

I’m not anywhere near your build, but I would go with necro 2 or cry2 depending if you want more dmg, or more supporting.

Edit : okay so after reading a bit on sorc, you should really go all the way to circle 2. Then you could finish with warlock.

I believe Sorc 2 > Warlock would be better.

Sorc 1 > Necro 2 is also viable and actually very used, apparently Summon Skeletons is pretty OP.

I heard the Summon Skeles were not that useful at all, but maybe that’s misleading.

They have good damage, but low defence. Used preferably with Linker JP on normal mobs.

I used to like Necro C2 a lot, but after I saw a video of them dieing against a story boss with one hit, now I dislike it.

For normal mobs, just about any summon would work I imagine. I’m more worried about their ability to do damage in boss fights and in earth tower (I haven’t seen any vids of sorcs or necs in ET, so I don’t really know how they fare there).