Tree of Savior Forum

Need opinion about wiz+pyro+linker+psycho+sor+sor

Hi guy. I just watching youtube about combo fireball+JP+PP and it melt my heart so I’m planing to do this path class and i want your opinion about it.

P.S. I love sorcerer ><

I am Wiz c1, Pyro c1, Link c1, Psycho c1, Sorc C1, now level 160.

And, I do that fireball + JP + PP combo a lot, and I conclude that COMBO IS BAD.

Because without surespell your pp will stop after you get hit by monster, so your fireball combo is stopped. Also the damage is not too good like icewall pp combo. So, rather do that useless combo, it’s better that you take another dps class.

Anyway if you want to be good at DPS, and utilize sorc class to maximum potential, it’s better to take wiz C3 - Linker - Sorc C2 - Warlock, the most important is quick cast to add 50% damage. Don’t take sorc c3 because the skill it’s not good.

But maybe you want to make unique build like I do,
My build is Wiz c1, Pyro c1, Link c1, Psycho c1, Sorc C1, Necro C1, Warlock C1. I will post that build review after I get to warlock C1 haha :smiley:

1 Like

You can pretty much go with Linker C2 instead of Kino, or pick something else if you feel you lack damage, i am Wiz > Pyro C2, Linker C1 > Alch C1 Sorc C2 (yeah i messed up in the middle) and am pretty satisfied with my char, i cause lots of damage together with my summon (Got a TS 10 stars and a Chapparition 6 stars), i might reset my skills later on to fix some crap skills i got, but pretty much i can kill lots of stuff fast and without much problems.

As @avventera said, Cryo Kino combo is better, not only you can CC the mobs around, but you can create a barrier for protection while your summon hit the mobs.

But still, i think Linker C2 will help lots, 8 linked monsters are always nice, even if they are out of your aoes they will still take damage, and HK is a nice utility to lock mobs in place while your summon get the aggro with damage.