Tree of Savior Forum

Need more moderators in this forum

Not searching is a problem of any forum. Really, there’s no fix for it.

1 Like

Forum needs a doc as well. I’m receiving the yesterday notifications as we speak, and they don’t stop coming T_T

If we’re going to make anyone from this forum to be a mod, they should fulfill these requirements :

• Not a member of guild yet (neutral party)
  • Never posted an inappropriate posts, rude offensive words, etc.
  • Active both in the forums and in the game if needed.

^ This

Forum software is too overwhelmed at the moment it’s not sending notifications correctly, probably flags too…

Nah, users will probably be promoted through the trust level thing.

And acording to Disqus…

Users at trust level 4 can:
Edit all posts
Pin/unpin topic
Close topic
Archive topic
Make topic unlisted
Split and merge topics
Daily like limit increased by 3 ×

And since like ratios are part of the promotion process it shouldn’t be a problem.

Also, this please:
Users at trust level 3 can…

• Access a private “frequent flier’s lounge” category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher.

And in order to access trust level 3 or 4, they can’t get any of flag which is disastrous for people who’ve been getting some troll flags on their accounts.

The new group of people (myself included, I was unaware there was a forum) came very quickly. I think they actually paid their Staff and doesn’t depend on volunteers, so it will take sometime to hire more people to manage the forum.

I am sure it is frustrating to see topics being created in the wrong forums, but we could just flag it, and move on. We can help in our own little ways.

I would like to bring this up again - Still waiting for my posts to be approved after 2-3 days now.

I cannot participate at all in discussions and I wouldn’t want future newcomers to have to experience this also.