Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with runecaster build!

would runecaster chrono cryo be a viable build? cryo for the ice wall? if not is there any suggestions that i could make runecaster work maybe psycho instead of cryo?

Unfortunately rune caster is in a little of a bad spot right now. It has aoe skills but it’s cooldowns are too long and the damage is too little compared to elementalist. The best spell in rune casters kit is rune of destruction but it has a small aoe. The plus side though is that it bounces to other targets so it’s really good against mobs. And it provides -55% magic Def which helps other magic dealing classes do damage. That being said, I think chrono RC ele or tao is probably the best option for RC now. Other synergies if let’s say you want to make a scroll crafter. You can replace ele with warlock or pyro. Currently warlock provides 100% holy damage boost on stigma so rune of justice does tonnes of damage but it is getting nerfed to 50% in a future patch, so I am not sure if warlock would be better than pyro now among the two scrollable classes.

mhm alright…thanks i just saw someone on yt use cryo chrono rc and it looked decent

No problem, I mean it’s not a meta class but you should always pick classes you like!