Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with post Re:Build Fencer

Hello

I thought I’d try Fencer again in Re:Build, because I remember having lots of fun swinging the rapier around ^^ Before the new system hit, I used a Pelt-Hop-Fencer-Shinobi, but I guess this is no longer gonna work, huh ^^;

Right now I was thinking of something along the lines of Swordie-Fencer-Barb-Matador, but with all the changes I no longer know where to put points (well, minus Barb, this class is really EZ to skill :stuck_out_tongue: ).

So this is what I had in mind: PvE.

Unless there are better filler classes than Barbarian, then I welcome any suggestions. I picked that one for a more offensive playstyle, but if Peltasta is better, then I’d like to know which is a better option.

PS: Should I pump points/build around DEX or STR? From what I remember Fencers needed a ton of crit rate to be any good…

Barb-fencer-mata is the most standard rapier build in my opinion. Some may like hoplite instead of barb for pierce synergy.

I cannot open tos guru for some reason. I cannot see your skill build. Basically you wanna max sept etoiles, attaque composee, epee garde, faena, corrida finale, and ole. 1 point in preparation, back slide, capote, muleta. Rest should be preferences.

Honestly, I think the classes provide enough STR and DEX for accuracy and attack speed, so I’d put all bonus stat points in CON. I guess most people would choose DEX since mata provides some crit buffs.