Tree of Savior Forum

Need help With my Wizard please!

Ok so im currently leveling a wizard alt and im not really 100% sure on the information ive been finding as most of it seems to be old.

Right now im wizard(1) pyro(1) at level 29

The build i planned on doing was wiz-pryo-pryo-linker-sorc-sorc-featherfoot

I want something that can do really good damage but something flashy and fun to play. I usually main warriors in games (same in this game atm) and i play mage when i want more flashy gameplay or just feel like being at the back so to speak. So im curious if this build is still a really good source of damage? Doesn’t need to be the “meta #1” i dont really care about that junk i play what’s fun. But i’ve recently read that the damage on pryo and such scaling in late game is bad. From the build i understood that with the combination of pyro+sorc+ featherfoot the damage would be a constant source of damage. The build is mainly designed around solo play which is fine for me since i have other characters to use in groups and my friends dont really mind what char i play.

Next question is in the build it says the reflect shield is almost useless that it negates very little damage and takes up a buff spot. So it invests no points into it. Is this still the case?

Build link -->http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/9lvr1voywb/

Overall would this build still be good? As i said i don’t care for what the meta is. Main point is it’s got good damage/isn’t super squishy/flashy/fun to play. I choose this build because it looks fun for me. I like the pryo skills effects and summons are fun. The featherfoot skills look really cool too. So yeah. This still a good build? If not then can someone recommend me a path to take that would fit the “wants/needs” of this build? Greatly appreciate any advice feedback! (Build is obviously not created by me as you can see in the link!)

Sorc is definitely good, it’s where I’m at right now and it got good DPS. Not sure about featherfoot yet. Reflect shield is indeed useless in late game.

K cool glad to know. Thanks for answering my questions very much appreciated!

link 2 is also as good, spiritual chain helps share good buffs like Quick cast and sneak hit etc, doesn’t fall off and you’ll be able to heal of off more mobs

Yeah link 2 could be good but then my DPS from sorc drops off quite alot. Point of sorc from what i understood in the build was to have the summons to tank the bosses etc to keep the damage off me. Then featherfoot for heals. Currently up to lvl 101 hadn’t played before yesterday in a week or 2 and was lvl 6x. I’m 101 now and have like 130 lvl 5 exp cards due to doing the level 90 dungeon 3 times today and outleveling all the areas and i like doing all the areas so… saving those exp cards for when maps are back to my level.

??
the whole point of sorc is a rank that scales, the summon stats increases each time you level up.
Featherfoot i feel needs link 2 or 3 because of small AOE range and one of the abilities is a single target life leach.

So featherfoot isn’t good to take just 1 into?

You will need atleast link 1 and wiz 2 to make Featherfoot work. Wiz 2 for Surecast to make blood sucking uninterruptable by normal attacks. Link 1 to ensure that multiple enemies are affected by your skills. Without those It will be a bit difficult to play Featherfoot.

I understood it as the main idea is to have your summons tank so your not being damaged. Or atleast that was the idea.

I guess you can make it work but sometimes having an insurance in the form of surespell would really help. I’m currently Wiz3 -> Link1 -> Sorc2 planning to go FF next as well. Will let you know in a week how it works out by only using the summon as tank without surespell.

Ah ok cool. Im up to 116 atm. So a long way to go before i can test FF. Thanks for the feedback and the advice its very much appreciated!