Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with my sorcerer build

Not the HK AoE, the joint penalty interaction with AoE spells (before the nerf it would hit multiple times when mobs were linked), but now it doesn’t, so linking mobs and using spells like flame ground, frost cloud, meteor, will not benefit from linker. That’s why elementalist with linker is not so good.

The nerf on the HK duration was pretty tough to be honest, it is no longer a true CC skill for sure, it’s just some okish manouver skill. And also the changes on JP and HK cooldowns still hurt a bit =(.

Going linker c2 and c3 is still good, but u go more into some support path in certain way.

At the end of the day, pick the build u think u will enjoy the most =D. Things are gonna change all the time (balancing stuff, reworking skills, new classes) so for now its just about enjoying the game and discovering new possibilities.
When all the ranks are released, i will probably theorycraft to create a new character anyway hahahha, most people will.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

And is this build OK?

And what about stats? 2 int 1 con

about the stats is like 5~10 int 1 con for a sorcerer

question is - what exactly you wanna do with it? in pvp its really really bad you got no stun/freeze w/e available - as for pve ppl keep saying its bad end game never tried and never will try cause i always believe that cryo is a much better choice for c2 if you wont go wiz3 - sure you gonna grind a lil faster with pyro in the early - mid levels but for pvp content 1 circle is much of a waste

^ just to give you an idea how a c2 sorc will work in pvp - as for pve only you could commit to linker 2 and feather (if you take cryo in 2nd circle you might even be half decent in pvp otherwise you can take a pyro for some faster grinding early on)

for the build i linked you wanna go 2:1 con/int

I’m not interested in pvp. And I don’t like psycho. Linker was nerf so much.

Who is better for wiz-pyro-link2-sorc2 ? warlock or featherfoot?

I would say both are valueable choices, however Warlock has better synergies because of the dark property attributes and higher burst damage imo.

thanks for your opinion