Tree of Savior Forum

Need Help with my BM-Squire

As the title says, i need help with deciding with my last job after i pick BM and Squire.

I’ve read people suggesting to take linker/outlaw, but i don’t know which one to choose. Help me with a job and alongside the reason why?

(ps: i pick the squire for afk-ing in town for some passive silver income lololol)

HEY! Fellow BM Squire :3

My other class was thauma… mainly cause making cute monster grow is cool :3

and it helps with farming and stuff, but if I ever change it I would pick Sheriff…

Need to try that class one of this days :smile:

Have you max lvl. yet? Have you get your main equipped yet? What is your main income? What you see 10 years from now? Ok… no need to answer these…

Pick linker… although the only time i feel it really2 useful is in velco and give you better damage and reach during those ‘pistol dancing’ bloody overdrive.
max Electric Shock and Joint Penalty. Physical link is crap if your wizard teammate don’t have enough hp pool to cover other member damage.

Pick outlaw if you like more damaging skill to spam and feels ok for not being a lazy AA anymore. Lot of good skills, but please be careful with spamming rampage. It’s a double sided sword.

Thank you for the response! <3 My friend will pick thauma and we always play together, so it’s completely safe on that one.

I am actually interested in Sheriff as well, but i feel like the skills are more towards PVP oriented? :confused:

1 Like

Thank you for the response! I think i am leaning more towards outlaw now as outlaw can actually do a provoke with Aggress? :smiley:

That will be nice in certain situation like luring boss. Not suitable if there is more than 3 mobs, and you must make sure you can tank 1 or 2 hits and not getting knockback. After 10 sec they will go back to the highest threat layer. Anywhooo, 10s is very long if your party has enough firepower to kill it in 10 sec.

I’m a lazy evil guy. I prefer someone else to die for me, so be my tanker!! whoever random party members I picked from the street!!