Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with making a lightning mage!

i wanted to make a lightning type of wiz got the idea of pairing tao and ele for storm call + electrocute but having a hard time figuring out what i want to use as a third class that would work with this and stick to tao and ele for dps so i was thinking maybe alchemist for that extra support? I also don’t know if taoist and elementalist would be viable dps and work out and actually be decent on their own… im trying to make an off meta build and not use pyro cyro or onmyoji if anyone could give me any suggestions to make this work much appreciated

hmm Electric wiz if your thing is lighting I recommend Cryo as lighting does more dmg to frozen enemies if I remember correctly (unless they changed it and I forgot)…

I have an electric assassin so I see where your love is, sad the wiz tree doesn’t have more shocking skills :smiley:

I would need more time to come up with a build you will love without those classes

Not 100% sure now, but wasn’t that removed…

mhm only thing is i don’t want to use cryo t_t

Me nether xD so much info, so little memory xD

@durettealex I know, do not worry someone/we all can put our brains together (hopefully not in jars) and come up with a good build xD

I Got it…

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y4n2zwxz

@durettealex what you need is a Chrono, it will give you a faster cast and chance to use skills again aka more shocking build

thanks! hopefully with chrono this will work decently

1 Like