Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with a wiz3/ele/warlock build

hi all i just became elementalist, can some1 please post a good build for me?

im not sure what skills i should pick.

i wanna focus on PvE

Just go with the classic, an example:

Don’t need to do exactly the same, but it should be close to it.

What stats? 3 INT and 1 COM?

You should go all INT, until you start to take to much damage, so you should put some points in CON.

I am going to assume you’d use a skill reset at high level with that build? because that’d be painfull to level at least the wizard portion would be painfull. Nothing but energy bolt/equake lv1 till c3 sounds ouch.

I didn’t add the skills at rank 1, 'cause I was just showing how the final build should be. But you can see that I added Energy Bolt, Lethargy, Sleep, Reflect Shield and Earthquake at C3. You should add them at C1.

Fixed it now.

mhh i would go like this

reflect shield useless reflected dmg worthless
lethargy+sleep op

yeaaa the reflect shield sucks…

Here’s my build.

You should take Energy Bolt at fairly high level for instant tap cast.

Reflect Shield is useless so you don’t need it.

Lethargy and Earthquake is good for 1 value point.

Electrocute is just strong for multiple mobs. I get it to level 14 because level 15 has the same hit count.

Hail is one of your best boss killer. Max it.

Nice build. Rather similar to mine.

I have to add that earthquake 1 is useful/important in PVP as a CC. I use to interrupt enemies and then follow up with sleep while they’re bouncing about, and you know the rest.

I’m a full INT Wiz3>Ele1 atm and It’s difficuly in dg when there are no real tanker in party~ I easily out aggro other ppl even with magic missiles~ Spend most of my time kiting coz most swordsman with no pelt2 thinks they are “tanker”. Also not to mention those healers… using their heal to hit the mobs instead of party members :dizzy_face:

You should let them know they can turn off heal damage. I duo with a healer and that’s how we roll. :wink:

Pelt 1 is enough for tanking if they actually knew what are they doing.

You can get 30-40 CON in your build to make the game much easier. While full damage sounds cool, you can’t really utilize your damage if you are dead most of the time at post level 200 or in pvp.