Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with a pvp and GVG psychokino build

i’ve had a long time hate to wizards, and refusal to play wizards but after having 2 rank 7 archers and a rank 7 swordy i decided its time to make a wizard
i want a pvp psychokino, and im not sure builds are the best
i am deciding between the typical cryo2 kino 3 WL to maybe creating wiz 2 psycho 3 necromancer or even wiz 3 psycho 3 WL
this is a pure pvp and gvg guild, for TBL and guild battles and open gvg
just wanna know if any of these seem good, i am kinda leaning towards wiz 2 psycho 3 necromancer
thanks in advance for the help

or cryo>kino>lock
or cryo3>kino3
if u choose the second one, when u hit R8 u probably will pick up runecaster (what isnt a bad idea, rune of giants, rune of destruction and rune of ice, all awesome, and u are going pure CON too right? rune of giants would give u a good HP bonus)

i have cryo>kino but my heart is swordsman =/

1 Like

cryo 2 kino 3 looks better, more damage and the black circles around you w/e it is it seems very strong
Edit : i am actually thinking of wizard 3 psych 3, focusing on the psych skills and to just make them stronger since cryo skills are severly nerfed and just simply doesn’t freeze, also ice wall combo isn’t very viable in TBL you need good positioning

with psycho gravity pole nerfed, is there any reason to go c3?

if not, i think cry3/psycho2/warlock is a good choice. That extra dmg really is welcomed for cryo/psycho who oftenly have difficulty finishing off opponent by himself.

wiz3/linker is getting alot of steam recently, I think in gvg,quickcast + link + magic missile combo is even stronger.

then there is wiz3 quickcast + necro flesh cannon + link… along with minions that is above lv200 in TBL, they serve to ward off archers really well. (necro had placed high in ranking every week in TBL on my server)

just naming things that i saw was effective.

but isn’t raise still pretty strong? that aoe looks insane
wiz 3 with linker 2 can deal insane amounts of damage its just looks hard to control
but yea you are right now when im looking in the TBL charts, there are 2 necros in the top 20 5v5 and 1 necro in the top 20 2v2
might be good too ill have to read more, get more suggestions before i decide.

oh weird, i thought raise is c2 skill… silly me. c3 a must then.

i am basing my build around kino 3
im just not sure the other paths,
wiz 3 seems better with all the cryo nerfs plus its a nightmare for PD’s because you can’t even stop the skills
still not sure though
i thought maybe i can combine psych 3 and necro would be cool

i personally believe necro is so high up is due to their ability to instant gimp a full con cleric with quick cast flesh cannon. (well, and along with their generally good all around abilities)

i doubt flesh cannon without quick cast boost can do the same though.

i think they are the only one in the game that can do that.

(oh and their minions getting rid of r7f is widely welcomed; i don’t know how good necro is in gvg though)

thing is, cryo 3 is awesome for PVE, max ice wall, ice tree, snowroll, max shield, all REALLY awesome skills. all but ice tree are great pvp and all are awersome pve.
if u go kino 3 u get raise and max psych pressure, even with nerf to wall+pp dmg and pole (pvp only nerf), kino is still good and u can do pve with it too.

i duno well how warlock spirits work, are they sumoned if u kill the enemy, or any party member can kill and summon?

Why you left us, fam? :cry:

Even with the said “nerf”, in my experience against and being with cryo3kino3 in PVP they’re still the CC king, especially in the hands of a good player.

1 Like

i play 2h swords in all games xD i used to play 2h sword agility knight when ragnarok started, and i’m going full 2h sword in iTOS too. back when runescape was good i used to play 2h sword too.
but someday i migh pick my cryo kino just for some pvp fun. i’m considering rolling a cleric too (if doppel c3 is weak), but i need to see all R8 skills first =)

I personally find CryoKino a bit overkill, CC wise.

Kino3’s CD are all pretty low and while i agree with the consense that Magnetic Force sucks in PvE, its a god damn killer in PvP. Imo it really deserves a further PvP nerf and a PvE buff - buts thats just me. I mean, it always lands, stuns, snares.

What kino3 really lacks is the Burst damage. I’ve a Kino3 myself and sometimes, the burst of the party is just not enough to bring down cc’d players.

Icewall/PP Combo takes so long, so what else can you take ?

Warlord is for me more like PvE (PoA has small AoE and an unattractive Cooldown of 2min and is deployment). Dark Theurge is more like a melee skill / single target skill.

RC’s cast times are hilarious w/o Wiz3.

Any other ideas? (Can include R8, since we are close to it). Btw. Im not considering Pyro3 a valid end game/pvp option, this is mainly 'cuz R4 is designed for lv100 content.(Im Wiz3/Kino3 atm, planned to go RC prolly.)

RC got buffed, now its 6 sec cast not 8 and rune of destruction got a big dmg increase too

the thing is that im not pve, im pvp :frowning: i dont want to pve :frowning: i have other chars for that

thats why im thinking of wiz 3 kino 3 warlock for full pvp build. increased damage and no interruptions cryokino just seems like too much damage and not enough ways to kill people in 1v1 situations, with surepsell active there is no way any1 would interrupt you.
And quickcast also increases the damage

cryo c1 or c3, kino c1 or c3. cryo and kino c2 are bad

people take cryo for the shield attribute and the freeze chance on all its skills…

Im trying to figure out what i wanna do too, im in the same position as u 100%. Trying to figure out what to be for pvp strictly pvp only. Would like to hear my input. Also if you decide what to go reasons why u choose that one etc.