Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with a kino3chrono3 build

I’ve been a fan of kino3 chrono3 (both in a single build) since I started the game, but as a returning player I have no idea how to build with new rank9 classes, I really want a support/CC type wizard and be viable in PVE

You could try pyro2 for extra cc (fire pillar)…
Chrono skills will be spr based now, so pyro1-sorc 1 could work too.

Yea I agree. Either pyro2 or cryo2 (snow rolling is moving to C2)

Though I really don’t think kino synergizes well with chrono, just my opinion. Kino would be great with pyro and cryo (fireball icewall psychic pressure) and also shadowmancer (heavy gravity + shadow thorn and conjuration)

Oh kino+shadowmancer sounds really fun, is there a build I can follow? I have no idea what my other ranks should be

Well, wizard is getting an update next week. Pyromancer will become stronger, and kino will have good synergies with pyro and shadowmancer. I would go with wiz-pyro3-kino3-shadowmancer2, or wiz-pyro-kino3-X-X-shadowmancer2.

Kino’s new skill, heavy gravity, will bring flying mobs to the ground, works perfectly with fire ground and the 2 attributes from shadowmancer that make them strong only against ground type monsters. Psychic pressure + fireball combo is coming back as well.

Keep in mind that shadowmancer is an offensive class in nature. It may not be what you’re looking for since you said you wanted support/CC build.

Edit: oh, and psychic pressure + fireball is a ground skill too.

I’m honestly fine with anything that includes kino3, it’s been my favourite class since I started the game. If it’s going to be an offensive build, so be it, chrono is getting resource system anyway and I really don’t enjoy that playstyle.

And thank you so much, now I’m going between pyro3>kino3>shadowmancer2 or pyro1>kino3>linker2 (maybe?)>shadowmancer2, but I guess linker has no place in that build as a full support class.