Tree of Savior Forum

Need help to save my build PLEASE (Pyro1-link2-thauma3)

This is my current build

this char i made for solo farming silver in dungeon stat is full int primary damage skill is fireball
my old skill combo is - Joint Penalty>Hangman’s Knot>Swell Body>Fireball x2
after patch this char is useless Fireball damage is too low to kill the mob

my option now is go to R8
1.pyro2 to get Fire Pillar
2.warlock to get Pole of Agony
3.sage to get Ultimate Dimension

can anyone give me an advice to save this char so i can back to solo farming silver in dungeon again.
thank

when rank 9 Comes out you will be able to reset this character thanks to Imc’s likely hood to renew the reset class event.

pole of agony has a high cooldown and other skills aren’t as likely to help you out in the middle of mobbing. you also got mastema , both are pretty strong and are aoe. nd mastema has an attribute to make damage last a few seconds longer, but i don’t think those 2 skills justify enough for constant mobbing unless imc changed invocation’s damage formula [it’s weak.]
fire pillar doesn’t sound like that much of an improvement [i had a pyromancer c 3 and after patch notes it seemed pretty bad.]
i had say; go for Sage to get ultimate dimension, it sounds stronger/better For Mobbing with your build.

but it’s just a hunch on my part.

Did u miss the reset event? The best it could do right now, is probably party farming in 315 HG. People always shout those.

Fire pillar’s dmg is crap.
PoA is ok… nothing special.

I believe 3 blasts from micro dimension would do better DMG. MAx out Thau attribs, it should give you massive Matk boost. Parties will love your Thau C3 buffs.

I mean at this point your already a full support essentially, could just go enchanter.

thank guy
and yes i miss resrt event :persevere:
so sage is the way to go then
i play alone mostly right now is so painful to lv up :disappointed_relieved:

Interesting
Did Enchant Lightning get extra hit like Enchant Fire?
and Craft Spellbook can craft any of my spell?

Don’t assume IMC will give rank reset event again like previously, quite unlikely.
It is more possible like giving limited rank reset for chosen character through event.

As above the R8 option, as long as you are not grinding DG290, many options are viable.
I think Warlock is better dps assurance, but the cooldown is longer.

If you want the build still useful in R9, take link3 is better, because you can share full INT and full SPR to increase thauma’s and enchant fire’s buff amount.

It does not add line like Enchant Fire. This skill adds damage as Arde Dagger. Also it enchants normal attacks(from archers, melee, dagger) to Lightning element.
For list of crafting scrolls - go seach another topic, yes. Reversi, Joint Penalty, Enchant Fire. I would not go enchanter, too much buffs, hard to maintain, also never enough buff slots.
I would take Link3, which is quite usefull in some cases, and very few play link3.

As ppl say, let’s hope for R9 to be released soon along with the class reset, until then choose the best ranks to level up asap
Pyro2 wont do much dmg -specially after the nerf-
Warlock 1 is a waste
Sage seems to be the logic path unless u plan to make money and sell spells with enchanter

only link3 to maximize thaumaturge buff