Tree of Savior Forum

Need help to make money maker build

but now that I think again, with only wizard c3, my combo until rank 8 is only QC+JP+HK+MM, how’s this class compare to wiz>pyro2>linker2?

Personally I’d prefer Pyro2 Linker2 than Wiz3 Linker2 for alchemist. W3 L2 has too much down time.

I wouldn’t bother with Alchemist or Squire after their C3 though. They can still be useful by supporting your main not only with the shops, but also with Item Awakening and Base Camp/Refreshment Table. Pardoner is alright since it actually has some really good,but niche, combat skills.

And I don’t think people are going to buy your Priest C2 buffs. Might as well just go with Krivis1/2 and sell Daino scrolls

I see many build for alchemist like :
pyro2>linker2
pyro1>linker2>sorce
pyro2>linker1>sorce

what do you think the best?

for pardoner if priest c2 buffs isn’t that good, how about cleric2>krivis>paladin3>pardoner>Inquistor or cleric>krivis2>paladin3>pardoner>Taoist?

didn’t pick pardoner c2 since don’t use spell shop anyway

okay, I think I will chose pardoner

how’s this build?

need opinion/suggestion, I don’t really know which skill should I pick since I never played cleric b4
I dunno which one the more better cleric c2 or krivis c2, but I guess if I pick krivis c2 i’ll pick Taoist at rank 8

or should I just make chaplain pardoner build? it’s have synergy with inquistor’s breaking wheel I guess… but compare to scroll barrier, which one is the most better for money making?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dont go pardoner lol.

Wiz-pyro-linker-thauma-soc-alche 2
^Best money making class for me.

hmm ok then, if I make pardoner i’ll build it as paladin inquistor, barrier scroll seems profitable

is there any reason why I must not go pardoner? is alchemist or squire better money maker? thx b4

thx, nice guide there :smiley:

I cant speak for squire cuz i dont have 1, probably squire 3 to lessen the competition. I can speak for alchemist 2 though because i have one. You can get 200 pcs of uosis in an hour by going with that build. Enchant fire-Link-Hagman-Swellbody. Soc for AFK farming.

200 pcs of uosis = 1k SP pots, try to convert that on your server to see how much you can get in an hour. 1kpcs of sp pots in telsiai = 780k

If you want to hunt rare items you can go SW1,pel2,cata3,dopple. Just always use clairvoyance to maximize your DPE potential.

ooh I c
since I don’t rly like afk farming, how if i take pyro c2 instead of sorce? will it have better dps?

No, you need soc so you can level much easier. Soc 1 gives tons of damage compared to pyro 2. I

2 Likes

can you tell me what exact build is that scout c3?

2 Likes

but I just wanna make class that can passively making money, so I’ll make pardoner
maybe sometime I’ll make scout c3 or QS c3 for farming purpose

anyway I edited my build here

is the skill I pick is correct? and how’s stat distribution for paladin>inquisitor?

What your post suggests is you want a way to make Silver while not physically playing?

well something like that… I still playing my main char tho, but it’s that I don’t have many time to play it all day, so I thought I make a secondary char as merchant class, so I can still gain money for increasing my main char attributes

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem like imc is banning or condemning abusive afk necro and sorc farmers. Just set up your summons in a high monster spawn rate area and let the sky rain silver and gem leveling materials.

@GM_Francis