Tree of Savior Forum

Need help on Cryomancer3-Psychokino building

Hi, currently i’m on Wiz>Cryomancer3>Psychokino1. I don’t know which class i should take in the next rank. Ice Pike and Snow Rolling dmg is great but the cooldown is painful. Psycho1 doesn’t help much since Icewall/PP combo often get cancel by random mobs attack, PP itself get interrupt too due to the close range and lack of psy2 stun attribute. Should i take Runecaster>Featherfoot next or may be go full Psychokino. Or another path like Sorc2, Necro2? Thanks for your help

kino3
pump con
get a shield

Try to figure out what you want to accomplish. If you want more CC, go for Psycho. The Stun will help you a bit with the interruption . but if you want to play psychokino , it’s all about positioning and timing.
If you want to maximize your ice DMG go for runecaster. Keep in mind that the Cast time is pretty long , especially if you don’t have quickcast from wiz3 and surespell from wiz2 .
I would not recommended Sorcerer because i think it’s more fitting for linker Builds , but that is my opinion. Necro might work pretty well though .i’ve seen it work.

its all about your play Style . :slight_smile:

All of your options are good and have very diffferent playstyles, you have to decide on what you like and how you want your build to feel like.