Tree of Savior Forum

Need help in building murmillo

Since they gave a free rank reset, i was hoping to change to murmillo from being a hop-cata-lancer for my team for pve purposes.

Anyone can suggest a good path, skills and stat build of a murmillo that inclines in pve side. Thanks!

our team already have 3 dps. And a healer
if you guys have a better class in mind please do say thnx

Mind that Murmillo c2 isn’t worth a rank. You get all you need from the first cicle.
Shinobi boosts your damage and bossing.

The helmet skill from Murmillo has attributes that increase your damage from your Peltasta and Rodelero skills, so you’ve got there your synergy.

Many people have Hoplite c1 just for raw damage, it usually pays off.
I don’t like one handed spears, so I avoid those builds but they’re stronger overall.

Most of the time you should keep Rodelero in your build.
Shinobi has a very good synergy with Murmillo, copying many skills from previous ranks.

PvE

• Swordman c1 - Peltasta c3 - Rodelero c3 - Murmillo c1 - Shinobi
    Generic Murmillo build. Strong overall.
  • Swordman c1 - Peltasta c1 - Hoplite c2 - Rodelero c3 - Murmillo c1 - Shinobi
    Bossing Murmillo. High damaging, very fun to play.
  • Swordman c1 - Peltasta c3 - Rodelero c3 - Murmillo c2
    Lacking build overall. There are better choices for Rank9, but you may go Murmillo c2 if you want to =)
  • Swordman c1 - Peltasta c3 - Squire c3 - Murmillo c1 - Anything
    Squire Murmillo for you general purposes and what not. I’d get it just for the Squire outfit, nifty af.

PvP

• Swordsman c3 - Rodelero c3 - Shinobi - Murmillo c1 - Nak Muay
    Just go for it. Melt people.

Feel free to mix and edit any of these builds. They’re just guidelines.
Retiari has just arrived. You may want to check Shield Retiari builds around here.

Sw 1 - Pelt 3 - Rod 3 - Murm 1 - Retiari 1
Its for PvE mainly, great tank, mober, armor break and strike debuff, and has good dps and some immunity.

I liked the idea of sw-pelt3-squire3-murmillo- x . Yea squire outfit looks cool xD and it may help me and my team alot due to repair and stuffs. Building a tent is also cool. I wonder what can be my filler class at rank 9. Im thinking murm. Just for the movespeed boost from sprint but i guess that will succ. Gonna miss alot for some movespeed

Any skill build u got for the said path? @Sigilli

Your rank 9 can be anything.
Murmillo c2 is fine that way.

I’ve little to none knowledge about Squires. The Peltasta and Murmillo skills should be the same as any similar builds, there’s better info on that other than me here in the forums.