Tree of Savior Forum

Need help for shinobi

hi im new returning player and never play scout before. but i always wanna make a shinobi class, but i read mostly negative about shinobi class. and after maintance is shinobi any good ? and what build would sinergy shinobi. in most scout guide i only read about gun scout SR and BM, and i want to make dagger scout so what class would complement shibobi for pvp and pve ? thanks and sry for the bad english

Shinobi / Ranga / Assassins

Shinobi / Rogue / Assassins

i read rogue are better for pvp right ? are rogue skill useful in end game pve content bro ? or is it harder to get a party ? what do u think the pro n con in ranga n rogue ? i think im interested in ranga is it good for farming ? thanks for the reply broo

You will find parties either way if you look for them. Take Rangda for more Debuffs & Vaivora Dagger. Take Rogue for better sinergy with Shinobi (piercing damage skills) and combos with Assassin (crit damage, bleeding).

If you go Rangda, my only tip is to keep Penyerapan (The dark buff skill) at level 1. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

okee thanks so much for the advice