Betweeb Linker and Necromancer
Which class I should pick in rank 6.

Actually I tend to pick necro because of flesh cannon and pet tanker but
Linker is choice for more AOE

Please give me your comments

Thank you in advance

1.) necro 1 sucks

2.) get either rune caster or linker, your choice

Why not go into Psy some more? At the very least, it will make your synergy with Cryo 3 stronger

Flesh Cannon sucks without wiz3. QS and Krivis benefit highly from Linker. So take linker!

But yeah other choices outside of those 2 are:
Rune Caster : mostly to triple your Icewall PP damage.
Psychokino 2 : increase your icewall damage by allowing you to hit more blocks. Gives you the ability to stun lock with PP and a low-aoe disable with Magnetic Force. You’ll probably want to skip warlock for Kino 3 if you go this route though.

reroll or kino 3
/asd

Thank you all for your comments

I heard many times that flesh cannon is suck without quick cast

Is it take that so long time for casting?
How many sec. for normal cast
Or damage too low?

Takes about 1.5 - 2 seconds to cast without Quick Cast.

The damage is actually quite good. With cooldowns considered, its damage somehow competes with Frost Cloud (at the current cap).

Flesh Cannon Lv5:
48 hits per minute of [ (atk + 1097) (multipliers) ]

Frost Cloud Lv5:
60 hits per minute of [ (atk + 643) (multipliers) ]

Flesh Cannon does more damage with lower atk, Frost Cloud does more with higher atk. At 1173 atk they do the same damage.

However, Flesh Cannon has a much smaller AoE, has a cast time, and it uses corpses.

*by atk I mean magic attack + property attacks

1 Like

Go psy3 otherwise you will just breake your build. Cry3 Psy3 is very fun to play.

Is cryo3kino3 still strong though after the KTOS nerfs?

they only nurf Pvp their PvE still strong

the best class for this situation is psycho c2 or necro

cryo c3 > psycho c3 lack of damage
famous build in KR is wiz > cryo c2 > psycho c3 > warlock

What if I dont want to go warlock but still want Cryo3 and Kino1, would going Kino3 be better, or Sorc2/Necro2 be better?

Necro got decay aura attribut (Mostly with shoggot decay aura) Is a pretty amazing debuff that increase by 100% any missil damage
(Most of archer damage)
Flesh Canon damage is a really great burst of damage don’t know why it would suck whitout quick cast … The cast time is fast enoug whitout it but yeah 50% more damage is alway nice.

You also got runecaster with rune of ice you increse by 300% your PP-Wall of ice combo and become a true boss kill.