Tree of Savior Forum

Need help for my Wiz3-link1-? build, plz!

Hey guys, im currently" Wiz3-link1-??? "… and im confused which way should I go next… Im aimed for PVP too… but in the end I wanna play Featherfoot. I have several options in mind but i dont know for sure which one i should go for:

1. Wiz3- link1- link2 - sorc1- featherfoot
  2. Wiz3-link1 -link2 - Necro1 -featherfoot
  3. wiz3 - link1 - sorc2 -featherfoot
  4. wiz3 -link1 - necro2-featherfoot
  5. wiz3 -link1 - class that gives me some other damge skills? (2 ranks here still) —featherfoot

my only issue is im a bit bored for now to always attack with Magic Missles…if i turn link2 i still have to grind with only magic missles…
confused which one i should go for ,
thank you guys so much!!!

You could go option 1, but don’t take it from me cause I’ve seen hardly anyone go FF

1 and 3 is a big nono

FF are very sp intensive, making your sorc class pretty useless

1 and 3 use Sorc, that doesn’t work good with Featherfoot for his high SP consumption.

2 might be fine

4 you are taking an impossible class set, necro only comes at rank 6.

I’ve gone Wiz 2 > Linker > Wiz 3 and I really wouldn’t go Linker 2 from that, too much work for too little profit.

Featherfoot seem to synergyze well with Psychokino, Linker, Thaumaturge and Wiz 3, Necro has nice damage for Wiz 3 > Linker.

Not really sure, maybe Linker 2 > Necro > FF is actually a good choice but I really haven’t gone deeper into FF to really understand it.

I am getting so bored with only grind everything with Magic missles…that’s what gets me confused if i should go linker 2 or try to get some other classes… thank you though :smiley:

thank you! :slight_smile: im just currently bored with grinding only with magic missles… thats why im thinking after link1 i can get get some other class…but dont have a clear idea of which 2 ranks i should take before going to featherfoot finally… i cant imagine i should take linker C2 …it’s boring ahhaha

what you think about Wiz 3 - link1 ------> Cryom 1 - Psycho 1 - featherfoot??

@lukewongg

It’s bad, Cryo and Kino at C1 are not so useful, your Ice Wall + PP combo is too weak.

I think you should take Linker 2 > Necro if you really want Wiz 3 for featherfoot (don’t know much about it).

ok ;D thank u!!!