Tree of Savior Forum

Need help for my Wiz Build

Right now I’m level 65. The build currently I have is Wiz>Cryo>Psycho
I was thinking about my class build tree for my character.

I just wanna know if this build class build is good? like any suggestions and opinion about it?
This build is focusing on combos like Ice Wall+Psychic pressure Combo…Frozen Pillar+Electrocute Combo…Frozen Pillar + Meteor Combo…or Frozen Enemy +
Electrocute…Those are my focus on my build…
and also, will the Ice Wall+Psychic pressure Combo is still useful in late levels???
and also whats the use of Cryorites???
Sorry guys newbie here…

Wiz>Cryo>Psycho>Element>CryoC2>CryoC3>ElementC2

Guys? anyone please help? I just need your opinions and suggestions about this Class build. Thank you

I don’t think anyone can help you right now. This build will be considered weak until proven otherwise. We just simply didn’t had input from any Rank 7 korean players experimenting with such class combination. Top damage build for Elementalist c3 is Wiz c3 (for Quick Cast with +50% magic damage attribute) + Warlock.

I would recommend another circle on psycho so that you can hit more walls on cryo 3…

oh thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

just curious? what makes this build of mine weak? Please feel free to say anything, its weakness or what. My main combo is Icewall+Psychic Pressure and Frozen Enemy + Electrocute.
your reply will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

So, should I drop ElementC2 then?
I just want the Electrocute skill lol

Elementalist has long cast time on skills and can be easily interrupted. Wizard c3 offsets it with Quick Cast and Surespell, which you lack in this build. Just something to have in mind when planning on pulling whole room of mobs or going PvP.

2 Likes

Thank you sir…
appreciate it…I just want the electrocute skill mostly in Element class to sych it with Cryo’s Freeze…
so, aside from getting the element class…does getting psychokino class C1 is fine? especially for Icewall+Psychic Pressure

Psychic Pressure lv5 at c1 will hit max 9 targets. Cryo c3 Ice Wall can be increased to 16 walls, so it’s a slight limitation. Still not bad for just one circle.

Kino c1 brings some utility like Swap, which can be used on bosses to trap them inside Ice Wall prison. Telekinesis and Teleport are nice for PvP.

1 Like

If that is the case then, you would say, I rather go wiz>cryoC3>psychoC3 build? and not getting a Element class? i just like the Electrocute skill for Element class. lol

I think you might be missing a lot in your build due to lvl and rank cap in current game version. You just simply lack space to squeeze in that Ele c3 and Kino c2-3 to have it all. Your idea is worth experimenting with, but I would be cautious with picking it for your main character. Cryo c3 > Kino c3 is a safe bet.

1 Like

thanks much bro for your opinion…

yeah i know that cryoC3>psychoC3 is a safe bet…thanks :slight_smile: i just dont know the combos with both classes…i only know icewall+psychic pressure combo…and i dont have any idea where does the icewall+psychic pressure damage output comes from? is it from base from your Magic attack stat? or from Psychic pressure.

well, I still don’t have any main character yet because im still having trouble in my build.
In case ill pick my own build…in kino C1, i know ill make psychic pressure and teleportation…should i put 4 points to telekinesis and 1 point for swap? or 4 points on swap and 1 telekinesis?

The wall releases Ice Shards when damaged. If the target is close enough it will get hit by both PP and Ice Shards. I’m not sure about exact damage formula.

Teleport moves you to a random spot in the direction you are moving towards with your keys. Increased range is favourite option for PvP. I’m still trying to get some feedback on higher lvl of Swap before I invest my skill points in it.

1 Like

yeah i noticed, the more the enemy is near the icewall+psychic pressure combo…the more damage it deals…but when too far, it has less damage…
they said that the damage is based on PP, others would sad based on your magic attack stat…but it seems odd…i dunno

yeah i know i have to max the TP for pvp or escaping purposes too…but im getting confused if where to invest more on my points? swap or telekinesis? i dunno hehe

thank you so much for your opinions and suggestion bro…i really appreciate it :slight_smile:

More levels in Telekinesis would be nice in 2vs2 or when your team can protect you. It can completely disable enemy healer for it’s duration. In PvE it can serve as a finishing move on straggling mobs.

1 Like

do you know any Cryo + Kino combos? i only know icewall+psychic pressure…
I’m considering the build of Cryokino :smiley:

question…where does the icewall+psychic pressure combo damage output is? is it base on PP? Magic attack or Ice wall?
many people say its base on magic attack, others are based on PP.

the Shards that are generated by the IW+PP combo do dmg base on your magic attack…

EDIT: I think they should make a section for Skill combos with their own descriptions

1 Like

Got it. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

one more thing, do you have any idea if the Plague Doctor can’t block the Frozen Pillar skill in PVP? i know most of the skills of Cryomancer can be blocked by a Plague Doctor Class. Is it true? Is the Magnetic Force needs to get only for 1 level because of the mobs’ resistance to it?

I don’t know much about plague doctor, so I cant tell you right now if it can block or not…

1 Like