Tree of Savior Forum

Need help deciding on rank 7

I am currently archer c1, ranger c2, scout c1.
I am planning to go for c3 scout.
My main goal is obviously Split Arrow and i also like the Flare Shot, wich can be nicely executed after Full Draw. I was even thinking of archer c2 instead of ranger c2, but now its too late to change.
I picked ranger because of costume AND because of dmg buff. Also because Barrage level 5 is better multi hit ability then Multi Shot level 15. Why?
Well Barrage has instant cast and 3 overheats. It means that i can execute it 3 times for 15 hits on enemies close. Meanwhile Multi Shot require more time to use AND can be interupted. Not to mention Multi Shot is not an aoe (unless with circling). The only cons of Barrage use x3 vs multi shot is higher SP consumption and the need to be close if you want that multi hit, but the instant cast and ability to hit several enemies with that multi hit + more power already on rank 1 makes it all better.
So well, yeah you pretty much know my decisions. I even wanted ranger for that +100 dmg to every hit, wich combined with barrage or flare shot does wonders.

Now i have problems for rank 7.
I was thinking of Fletcher’s Magic Arrow, but it would require 2 ranks to get. It would be nice combined with Flare Shot, but eh, cannot do it with just 7 ranks.
I was also thinking about Wugushi, but best wugushi skill is on c2, giving me the same problems.
I quite don’t like cannoneer because cannons have -1mobility, and i actually want to spam Split Arrow for the aoe fun, so would make cannoneer’s aoe pointless imo.
Musketeer was my original idea but when i tried out the weapon swap tool, it decreased my FPS drastically to 5 or less, and as long as swaping weapons during inivisibility is bearable, in other cases the sudden fps drop could kill me (or be simply inconvenient, impractical).
Flaconer was my another idea, and i think best one so far, BUT there is another issue. Each pet reduce the amount of characters in lodge by 1 (for some stupid reasons). I already have 1 pet (Velheider or whatever its called) to prevent bosses from recovering HP when i use cloaking and also to help with aggro. I actually even planned to be hunter c1 instead of ranger c2, but the skills of hunter (and ai of pet) is so bugged i couldn’t stand it and remade the archer (while keeping pet in lodge).
Now if i add Hawk i will have yet another 1 less character wich dissapoints me, and if hawk ai will be bugged, then thats another issue…

Any ideas what to take?

Rogue for Barrage + Feint / Capture + Flare Shot. Probably the best choice at the moment given your circle choices.

I agree, so might start checking this :smile:

Wow i didn’t know Flare Shot can be Captured with rogue spell.
I will propably take Rogue c1 then, thank you for help.