Tree of Savior Forum

Need feedback on these builds (Support Linker+Sorc+Feather)

Hello guys!

With the close release of the game (OBT at least), I’ve been working on some builds and I attempted to gather as much info as I could while doing so. After a while, my final choice came down to 2 builds and I would like to know what is the opinion of my fellow wizard players.

Taking into consideration that I wanted to focus on Sorcerer and Featherfoot as my end-game classes with a slight preference for Featherfoot and that I will be playing mostly in parties, this is what I came up with. Considering my preferences, I picked Linker for buffs, synergy and support. Here are my 2 final builds.

What do you guys think?

Choice 1

Choice 2

In your opinion, which one would you prefer having in a party with you and which one you think will be the most enjoyable playing?

PS: I would also like to thank NekoNyanpire and BigMcLargeHuge for answering a few related questions of mine in a previous thread.

With Wiz c3 > Link c2 > Sorc > Feath sorcerer doesn’t benefit from the Wiz c3 also with sorc c1 you can’t command your summon. Sorcerer summons have very bad path following and AI. Until they fix it I would go with your second built.

build 2 is the best by far. U need sorc 2 for truly command of ur summon, and linker 2 will benefit both sorc2 and featherfoot, also having some support with spiritual chain. Pyro for filler damage will do fine.

Thank you both for your reply.

I have to admit, the second build was sightly more interesting to me but then I thought about the potential Surecast and Quickcast could bring to a party and to my future classes. I would assume any full dps wizards will have it but then, I thought maybe not all of them? And if, by any chances, Featherfoot c2 become a thing one day, I might have something interesting to go with it.

I tend to overthink things a bit too much at times.