Tree of Savior Forum

Need comment of Featherfoot build with Thaumaturge :3

Since now I plan to play my character to like this

with full INT ( that why I pick Thaumaturge )

I saw some interest description of skill

that mean I can increase damage from missile attack of [Magic Missile] from Wiz 3. But I don’t know , if I use JP it will link this de-buff to other mobs or not ? [cool down of this skill just only 12 sec]
All of this build will fail if Joint Penalty not share [Decay] status of skill [Ngadhundi]

And for my opinion

1. Featherfoot skill can make damage just a small AOE so that why I picked Linker 2 class ( maybe just 1 class is enough but I heard some reviews that told me 1 class of linker is useless )
  2. For Thaumaturge I will have skill [Swell Left Arms] for boost attack of Magic missiles and FF skill , [Swell Body] for blue mobs and extra exp also it can use with JP very well
  3. [Transpose] skill that will convert all of my INT to CON , and use all skill of Featherfoot for recovery my HP. ( I known that Blood Sucking skill can use with Fireball of Pyro skills but it not necessary with my build Since I target to Magic Missile )
  4. Take wiz 3 for [Sure Spell] , [Magic Missile] , [Quick Cast]

So combo with I imagine is around
Joint Penalty + Hangman’s Knot + Swell Body + Ngadhundi + Magic Missile
or recovery HP
Sure Spell + Joint Penalty + Hangman’s Knot + Sleep + [Blood Bath / Blood Sucking]
or if you need more HP
Transpose + [Blood Bath / Blood Sucking]

If you have any comments to make improve my build better , please share with me I would appreciate it. :3

Decay wont work, because Magic Missile is a magic attack. Archers are the one with missile attacks.

So end this build lol

I like the idea of Transpose + Featherfoot healing. I don’t what it would be used for practically – but seems like a cool interaction

Wiz3/link3/FF is actually a thing for ET parties… They go well with archer groups because of decay and link3… The decay itself is double dmg to missiles and that includes archer auto attack and abilities. With the exception of some really strangely behaving buffs like QS3’s running shot bonus damage. But links don’t transmit that either…

A level in Thaum well… shrink body is actually a very good skill removes the part or all of the 15% dmg penalty for archers against large targets. And it reduces damage before armor is applied by 75% which means most of the time the mobs will hit for 1 damage. But I don’t see how you’d get much use out of it with so low of an uptime because of only rank 5. The AoE on it’s rather annoyingly small so the best time to use it right after doing a hangman. And anything you hangman is going to get gibbed anyway with an archer party.

The description is wrong, currently the Decay debuff only affects non-boss characters and its only effect is ‘Slowly reduces max HP’. Moreover, the skill is broken, I have already written about it and posted a video - it starts reducing HP as if it was Max HP, the problem is that HP has already been reduced by the skill damage, so in the end it works for 2-3 seconds instead of 13, most of the time trying to reduce the already non-existant HP.

If you swell body and ngahundi in pvp the target is left with 1hp for some reason.

thank you for your info :3 stalker.rick

Your corrected… I noticed the same bit when I tested it in alameth on a necromancer. The thing about the necro’s version is there is another part of the bugs with that skill. If it’s refreshed for whatever reason it wont continue to tick down. So in the necros case mobs would have to be taken away from dirty pole to have their HP continue to degen.

I think the only thing it’s good for is the missile damage increase. I’m pretty sure links didn’t propagate the dmg either… but now that I think about it I’m not sure if I remembered to check.

The debuff icon says nothing about missile damage at all.

This is not confirmed to still be in the game.
That video was made months ago before release, and only one video.

Fedimian server wiz3 thau3 ff1 > 2x2 pvp con+spr build - 2-3place on ranking. deal with it.