Tree of Savior Forum

Need clarification about Chrono's skill

Hi

I tried to search through topic and google around, but there are so minimal detail about Chronomancer’s skill.
I’m Chrono3 now, and it would be appreciated of anyone could verify my understanding below…

• Reincarnate doesn’t work with Boss, but work with Normal-monster ?
  • Backmasking is junk skill ?, it cannot revive alliance, cannot revive boss&normal-monster and even cost 10k to cast ?
  • Must have skill is : Haste 10, Quicken 15, Pass 5 ?
    And suggestion after these 3 skills ?

I got only one shot (Reset skill potion), so if anyone could suggest or put a link for useful information would be great !
Thanks.

Reincarnate does work on bosses and on normal-monsters. It is highly resisted by bosses, so the chances of it working are small (I would say 1/20 chance, but some claim 10% chance). I found that it does not work on monsters you need to kill for a quest when the quest is active though.

Backmasking revives allies, but not monsters.

Yes, maxing haste, quicken, and pass is usually the go-to build.
After maxing those, you can put 1 point in everything else and then dump remaining points in Slow

• Reincarnate does work with bosses.
  • Can’t revive boss or normal monsters, but can revive allies. (For now, it’s just a 10k revive) *need to check this in-game, i’d just google it
  • Yes
  • You could put some points to Backmasking if they buff it or fix it or just go for Slow.

Thank you guys !

So, i’ll put 1 point to Backmasking.
Since it can revive alliance, instantaneously-cast, better than Cleric !
Just in emergency case, my cleric-friend was died…

By the way, about slow…
I tried to go for Lv 10, but the monster didn’t significantly “slow”…
But there are nothing useful left to leveling right ?
Perhaps, Stop would be cooler to level ?
It make you look like Chronomancer :slight_smile:

And another things.

I tried to use Reincarnate, but it doesn’t work. (Just level 2 though)
When monster HP running low, i stand beside them, and use the skill.
It did activated and starting to cooldown, but the monster didn’t reappear…

It should works like a video i watched in youtube.
Did i miss something ?

Reincarnate has not 100% chance to proc even on normal monsters. It has an ‘ok’ chance to proc (it can be resisted like other status effects such as sleep, lethargy etc). It also has a very low chance to proc on bosses.

Be sure to save 14 skill points on chronomancer by the end of rank 6 so that as soon as you hit chronomacer3, you can max out haste, quicken, and pass.

Great !
All clear.

I think i’ll go for Quicken 15, Haste 10, Pass 5…
And then, the rest 15 point might go to Stop 5 (Its look cool !) and then Backmasking 1 (need to test, if the effect range is too small, i might go to lv3 or 5)

Why slow over backmasking since it revive allies

Because backmasking increase only range/level.
Still viable choice if you rarely cast slow.