Tree of Savior Forum

Need Advice: Zealot C3 or Inquisitor C1?

I am hesitated between:

1.) :Cleric2>Krivis3>Druid2>Zealot3

2.) :Cleric1>Priest3>Chaplain1>Druid3>Inq1>Zealot1

(I already have one meme chaplain Inquisitor character, so going druid3 inq for diversity / cute demi wolf form)

My questions: with +11 trans 10 Velcoffer mace and proper attribute investments, which bd above can solo challenge stages 5-6 in better efficiency? And in your opinion, which bd will be more popular in a Velcoffer party?

I heard that Zealot c3 can solo challenge quite well now thanks to the new skill Empathic Trust for mobbing, but I am still wondering if this making zelot c3 as good as Inquisitor for challenge soloing. Plus, I feel like my guildmate prefer a Inquisitor over a zealot c3 for the dps slot in a Velcoffer party…

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Inquisitor3 is very good for mobbing and aoe now but when coming to bossing it’s a disaster in 360 raid.
He will only buff 10% damage received after target turned to demon by judgement but it’s conflicting with druid grass turning boss into insect.
You’ll need falconer and breaking wheel combo, if the boss by dashing, jumping, escapes your range and you failed your combo it’s like you had been afk for 50seconds and dps will be miserable with this actual build.

Your druid3chaplain inquisitor1 can provide most of the kit to survive minus kabbalist3 that should not be needed when you are geared enough.

If you mean the inquimeme cleric1chaplainkrivis3inquisitor1 it’s totally another because it can have great sustain dps and ignores massively velcoffers’ defense especially with the linker3+runecaster / enchanter3.

Zealots3 are rare because you can die under fanaticism and the new attributes that ignores 50% boss armor for your party within immolation also reduces your armor by 50%.
If you took martyr, revive won’t work and you’ll die a lot no matter what unless you have extreme gear and attributes.

My stats may be surprising but to avoid dying I need a lot of con, armor from 360 set.
I need ichor for my weapon and 4/4 kraujas to perform a lot better.
At the end my weapon maybe was broken 9.50 so I failed challenge.
Bad internet, bad laptop, potato server combined gave that result ==> https://youtu.be/qzuOmUpMcSI

1 Like

A completely alternative build that meets your desire of soloing CM (stage 5) and being strong in velcoffer would be Cleric2>Diev3>Miko>(Druid or other filler)>Zealot3.

This build with full SPR and your current weapon + 5 owls up will be able to solo CM stage 5 very quickly. Owls are a constant source of DPS that are stronger than any other cleric skill if all 5 are kept up and positioned well. Obviously they excel mostly in content that is stationary like the Bernice dungeon and CM (and sometimes world bosses/velcoffer with a party that can position well). Blind faith synergies well with this build in CM since owls excel in constant DPS and blind faith gives you burst for the bosses and higher stages where monsters have more defense.

Ausrine will actually enable you to make full use of fanatacism without worrying about dying and with the squire camp buff up will have 100% uptime of both fanatacism and ausrine.

This build plays a hybrid dpser and support for physical dpsers in velcoffer as well as clerical support for survivability. Other than the support options offered by cleric 2, you will have the following tools at your disposal:

Diev3:

• Laima -20% CD for your whole party (higher uptime of your zealot skills)
  • Zemyna for skill SP cost reduction and faster SP regen
  • Ausrine for invulnerability with pretty good uptime for setting up your party’s burst. Helps you stay alive during fanatacism and use Kagura without being interrupted.
  • Carve owl deals bursts of damage, although obviously not as good when velcoffer moves around a lot.

Miko:

• Gohei removes monster buffs such as invuln (this helps in CM as well against bosses that have invuln skills).
  • Clap for statues
  • Kagura (huge! +60% holy damage added to physical dps). Multiplies with Immolation melt armor and blind faith’s crit debuff. Against bosses in velcoffer (dark), it’s even stronger since holy gets 50% more damage against dark property enemies.

Zealot3:

• Obviously you still have all your dps skills; you can actually survive with fanatacism up due to Ausrine.
  • Blind faith gives awesome burst
  • Blind faith attribute gives 50% more damage to crits - good interaction with Kagura and immolation melt armor
  • Immolation melt armor is incredibly powerful against velcoffer.

The Krivis/Zealot build is really quite bad for doing CM, so this is a better alternative for that content with less gear investment required.

Is blind faith’s damage affected by mob’s defense? I read somewhere it is fixed damage. If that’s the case, full SPR against single target or boss is quite OP.

Do you know if emphatic trust does fixed damage (ignore defense) as well? Sorry I don’t have any rank10 yet.