Tree of Savior Forum

Need advice: Wiz1.Cryo1.Link1.Thau1.Chrono3 'FULL INT' build

So the concept here is to go full INT to maximize the INT scaling every time you rank up.

Having an extremely high INT would then maximize Thau’s ‘Transpose’ (Swap INT with CON or have INT and CON become the avg. of both) while having circles in Cryo and Linker should make this build viable in all stages of the game.

The outcome could end up as a Level 230 rank 7 character that went full INT, but with transpose, the character would have the option to go between(**considering no gear/bonus stat points):

3 CON (4.5k HP)
481 INT (711 MAtk)

or

242 CON (24.8k HP)
242 INT (472 MAtk)

or

481 CON (45k HP)
3 INT (233 MAtk)

With a party, you already offer a ton of utility to make up for your very low damage output so I think this is already a good ‘party’ build.

My questions:

1. For those who have used Thau’s Transpose, does it perfectly swap the CON and INT numbers you see in your stats? i.e. 10CON and 200INT results into exactly 200CON and 10INT or will it be altered because it doesn’t follow the scaling you get when you rank up?

2. With very low damage output and initial HP pool, what items should I build for questing? I was thinking on going plate armor + shield(pre-thau)/arde(post-thau) + rod/mace/sword

I also have an alchemist which I plan to use to provide pots/buffs as I level this character.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

At level 2 transpose, you can have it permanently up. So shouldn’t you go full Con, and transpose into INT?

If you go full int, and transpose into CON. You will need a Cleric with you at all times, because you do not get healed that missing HP you gain.

And why Cryo over Pyro when this looks like an auto attack build?

Early levels you’ll especially be dependent on buying buffs to level up, and pyro enchant fire would add the most DPS because it’s an additional hit with blessing.

I don’t see why you avoid Cryo 3.

Cryo 1 offers VERY little for your char, Linker 1 is not bad, but not mandatory and Thauma C1 only has 1 real buff, the rest is situational skills.

Thanks for the fast reply.

If I go full CON, I won’t get the scaling I get if I go full INT, or would I? Because full CON by 230 Rank 7 gives me [294 Con; 14 int] compared to [3 Con; 481 int]

Ohh I get your point, but if I bonfire to regen and just rebuff myself for my time in the map, would it also make my hp lose a big chunk again or would my HP stay high?

I was thinking Cryo for its usefulness past 200 since Pyro C1 is pretty useless even before 200 and an Arde Dagger for the extra hit with blessing.

Is Cryo3 really that good?

I was thinking with Linker 1 + Chrono’s CD reduction I could spam away with linking everything for its duration (Unless it doesn’t work that way)

And of course Thau for CON/INT swapping and with everyone’s basic attack buffed, Chrono’s Quicken would be even more useful.

Here’s the problem with transposing from high INT to CON

Before transpose:

Max HP: 3000
Current HP: 3000

After Transpose:

Max HP: 40k

regen…

Current HP: 6000 or whatever

Rebuff (before transpose ends):

Max HP: 40k

Ouch, so that makes full int impractical, thanks for the feedback! I might as well plan on Cryo3.Chrono3. or Cryo1.Link1.Chrono3. :grin: