Tree of Savior Forum

Need advice with advancement please

Hello everyone,

yet another “what to do next” thread, iam so sorry for that, but iam really lost abit in my ongoing build for wizard. From reading through forums, ive seen loads of mention that pyro will fall off in late game, so i think while its not too late ill spec into more supportive role.

At the moment iam at wiz c1 -> pyro c1 -> pyro c2 -> …

I was planing to go:

wiz c1 - > pyro c1 -> pyro c2 -> linker c1 -> thau c3

but iam not sure about in linker c1, i’ve been searching all over the forums and some people say linker is good some say its bad, iam lost at this point.
So i made some other “plan B” for build:

wiz -> pyro -> pyro -> thau c3 -> featherfoot

So iam wondering which path is more worth going, also not to struggle alot while soloing, and also be welcome in groups. And too add to this, depending on suggested build, how my stat points should be contributed? Atm iam CON:20 / INT:81 / SPR:45

Thanks in advance for those who took their time to come to this topic and answer to it :slight_smile:

Linker is unambiguously good in parties. In solo play, it’s more a question of how much single target you have to make use of links, but linker is rarely a bad choice if you have room for a spare circle.

Thanks for reply :slight_smile: still looking forward for more opinions.

Featherfoot works nicely with Linker and Archers in party, but I think Warlock works better with Thau3 due to multi-hits.

Alternatively Pyro3’s Hell Breath is getting buffed in the ktos to give a 50% more fire damage debuff on hit. Could be worth looking into for maybe future fire based classes, who knows.

Linkers are controversial. There’s no denial they are helpful, but personaly I’d try to increase the effectiveness and the longevity of your chosen “DPS” role (since you already have Pyro2) instead of using a rank just for a bit of support capacity. Thau works great for this and is more than enough to be welcomed in any party.

A lot of people agree that SPR is only for commodity and/or money saving, so I’d say 45 is good enough. (tbh I never put any points into SPR)