Tree of Savior Forum

Need Advice - Support Wizard for an Archer-heavy party?

I want to play a support wizard that would synergize well with my friends. One of them is playing a tank swordsman, the other is playing a full support cleric, and the two others are playing archers (sapper-wugushi-musketeer and ranger-fletcher-musketeer).

I’m currently Cryomancer C3 and was planning on getting Psychokino C3 (for raise and gravity pole) next. But, I’m starting to feel like Linker (links and poison amp) + Psychokino could’ve been a better choice. And I’m also looking into adding Necromancer in for a bit of DPS but mostly for the decay debuffs, which I read could double the damage of missile attacks from archers.

Here are some builds that I thought of:

This one could use my current character so I don’t need to reroll (BIG PLUS). I also put the Sorcerer in for AoE Ratio

This replaces Sorcerer with Wizard C2 for surespell and Cryomancer C3 for Psychokino C3

What do you guys think?

You’re already cyro 3, so you don’t really need link anymore. Leave that to the other wizards.
Quicken is the best support skill for archers, because of the attribute for 25% crit.
So maybe Kino 1, Chrono 2.

fist build is ok but Sorc at r7 is a mess. may be a necro2 or FF

Oh god stop!

You do know c3 cryo c3 chrono is about the most overpowered SUPPORT there is right.

You know what snowball and frost tree does right? You know what pass does right.

You combine the two and you have Huge aoe crowd control that has like only a few second down time in between.

C3cryo C3crono will be the most requested support, ever.

Just trust me on this.

Dont go kinoc1, its useless unless you wana pvp, and become a 1 trick suiside mage.

1 Like

Can confirm. @linzhang7 is right.

Dude cryo kini or chrono not suit his party. Start with cryo already bad. Tank already gather mobs in one spot here ice tree or more disable is overkill they need something to make there Archers clear faster. The answer are Linker, Thum, Necro or FF(is good addition).

Chrno for support Wuguchi and Fletcher really?

Well I just thought that Chronos might not give me much, considering the party setup. I don’t really plan on doing dungeons without them

Archers/Rangers/Fletchers already have low CD skills. Pass might not do much for them but Decay will double their damage. That would be like doubling the archers in my team?

Wugushi poisons don’t crit, they do get boosted by Joint Penalty though. And people are saying Warlock DOTs are OP with Joint Penalty so it could also work with Wugushi DOTs.

and like what @frould said: the main reason why I’m even doubting Cryo is because it’s been feeling redundant with a tank around.

I like the Kino route better. Raise is good for Claymore and for whoever’s using a 2-Handed Bow (probably the Wugushi, for Viper)

You could also drop the Linker and go for Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Necro. That turns you into DPS+CC. A popular build people go for is Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock, but Necro sounds really good with your party setup.

Or maybe do Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 1 > Warlock 1. This is leaning towards DPS but it also provides some support for your party. I don’t really like Linker 2 that much but sharing Quick Cast will help your Sapper and maybe even the Cleric (if he goes for Diev). And since you said your cleric is full support, I’m gonna assume he’s getting PD. We could also add in Healing Factor to the list of good buffs to share. One problem with this is that you’re only left with Sleep as your damage prevention, and Sleep isn’t going to last long with a Fletcher.