Tree of Savior Forum

Need advice for my Wiz alt (with Alchemist)

I was bored with my main RS and so I decided to create a new one with Alchemist to make money fast. That said when Rank 8 was implemented, I don’t know which build is still viable, which is not. Anyone can give me some light on with a build balanced between PvP and PvE or PvE mainly including Alchemist?

i have wiz2 > kino3 > alch , maybe its best build for balance both pvp n pve, you can go cyro1 instead wiz2 if you want. you can also have raise/magnetic force/swap for homuculus which might be useful for both pvp and pve cc

Word of advice. Alchemist c3 upclass is a pain without decent magic build.

You will need to kill 45 240k humps and that map is full of MAGIC mobs that hit you 7.5k per hit.

The rest of the mobs are medicore as they are meele or flying all you need is POA scrolls in your convenience.

If you don’t really mind the nerfed Linked MM is still the best i am not joking.

Wiz3 linker works wonders.

I am making one, almost Alch C1 yet, but i took Wiz 3 Ele2, i don’t regret tbh, it is fun and i am already thinking in a Ele build for future playing. I just noticed most of my chars are Wiz class lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Is Alchemist really make a fortune of money as they sell potions and do gem enchancement? If not, I will reconsider making my Wiz a pure DPS PvE and catch up with later game contents faster…

they only make a stable income of 300-1m depending how much you are selling on POTS.

That’s daily income. Alchemist is basically a toon to fund your alternates like squire and pardoner

It’s just a side income. The real monetary value is still making toons to grind 145/130 350-450k for 145 and 250k for 130 per run

so just 1 Rank is enough? or do I have to go full 3 Rank to fully benefit?
do you have any guide viable until rank 7? all of Wiz guides are posted long long time ago so I don’t know which to follow.

It’s an Rank 2 or 3. lv 5 pots are well… kinda useless. R2 minimal i woulda say

R2 hp pots sells at 250-350 per hp/600-1.5k for mp. Depending on demand since theres a high demand now low supply now ( most alchemist trying to job change)

And normally we trade/ farm dilieges / uosis for mp/hp pots generally it gives us up to about 500-700k a day (2 days in market to claim).

Pretty much this. You won’t need to grind now just card and explore all the way.

1 Like

Pretty much informative. Thanks alot.