Tree of Savior Forum

[Need Advice] - Crazy Party Level Up Wizard Path?

Hello, I played during both CBTs and enjoyed Wizard a lot, but i felt weak a lot of times and had great fun when partying with others, so I after some consideration I actually decided that I want to level a Wizard as group centered as possible! What do you guys think of this build:

Wizard C1:

• 5/5 Reflect Shield
  • 5/5 Sleep
  • 5/5 Enert Bolt

Wizard C2:

• 10/10 Reflect Shield
  • 5/5 Sleep
  • 10/10 Enert Bolt
  • 5/5 Surespell

Wizard C3:

• 15/15 Reflect Shield
  • 5/5 Sleep
  • 10/10 Enert Bolt
  • 5/5 Surespell
  • 5/5 Magic Missile
  • 5/5 Quick Cast

Thaumaturge C1:

• 5/5 Swell Left Arm
  • 5/5 Swell Body

Thaumaturge C2:

• 10/10 Swell Left Arm
  • 10/10 Swell Body
  • 5/5 Swell Right Arm

Thaumaturge C3:

• 15/15 Swell Left Arm
  • 15/15 Swell Body
  • 10/10 Swell Right Arm
  • 5/5 Swell Brain

Warlock

• 5/5 Pole of Agony
  • 5/5 Invocation
  • 5/5 Dark Surge

With a party that can dish out massive AoE you’d be used as a team buffer (with 3 of the Thaumaturge spells) and also a booster with the ast Thaumaturge spell: Swell Body (10 Monsters at a time)!

For your own safety and also helping with the DPS you’d have 15/15 Reflect Shield and 5/5 Dark Surge!

Surespell and Quick Cast are great tools for times when the party needs Burst and by the Last Stages your own damage would be great with 5/5 Pole of Agony, 5/5 Invocation and Magic Missile!

Sleep is for some low level sinergy with Energy Bolt and also serves as emergy crowd control :wink:

Stats wise you’d focus mainly in INT/SPR with some CON - Possibly: 3/2/1 rates

I only get to lv 130~ so i never actually hit high enough level to test it out, but i think despite being generally a simples concept, it has great potencial!

I’d be glad with advices and good criticism \o/

Hywelbane.

Depending on how good next ranks will be (if there will be any) this might be one of the best builds for final ranks in terms of DPS, assuming Ele3 damage skills will be outclassed by the ones from higher ranks.

Very hard to up, useful but not generally a must in parties, I wouldn’t make one of this but I’m glad people will, this Wizz 3 > Ele 3 build is taking too much fun off the wizzard skill tree.

Just a note.

YOu might want to equilize swell and shrink… just read the skills.

Energy bolt 1… to 3 enough.

WTF no transpose xD…

You’re totaly forgetting worthwhile combos… check wizzard treads.

@greenfoxy21

So you are saying I should first Shrink and than Swell (or the other way?) If i got it correctly i’ll Shtink to make than easier to kill and than swell to get the bonus right?

Also, what is so great about Transpose, I’m not really thinking it put a lot of points into CON…

Finally, if i’m not investing much into Energy Bolt, should i get Earthquake or put more points into Sleep/Lethargy ?

I think it is good build, but just that it isn’t beginner friendly.
Since you need a large amount of $$$, like 4-5m to max all the attribute, you will quite struggle for that.

Warlock is perfect build on top of that, because Dark Theurge have the highest hit count and scale really well with Thau3+Wiz3, and Pole of Agony as well. I also feel Thaumaturge will be buffed eventually, something make the attribute scale with your level.

Skill Choice:
I think you must have Reversi lv1, and Tranpose at least lv4.
Reversi is to flip monsters’ heal tile, make it heal yourself instead, it is very fun to flip boss’ magic circle as well.

While Swell Body you don’t have to be lv15, because it have low cooldown 15s and 2 overheats, maybe lv10 is enough. But then, I think Shrink body will be more valuable in higher content like Earth Tower since with attribute it reduce 75% of their attack. If there is no tanker, then you have to rely Transpose + Shrink Body to tank.

So much information xD I leveled a Swordman to 4th class (Swordman C1>HighlanderC1>Barbarian C1,C2 … and my mage got to c2 only… that why i have no idea of a bunch os stuff ._.

Reading stuff online.
Reading patch notes.
Testing out a heckload of builds.

That’s why xD…