Tree of Savior Forum

Need a Paladin C3 / Inquisitor C3 PVP and PVE Build

I would like to know what that’s I should be focus on and the distribution of them along with skill points.I know I need STR,DEX and CON but how much…

I’m more in interested in PVP and GVG but I would like to fit a PVE build in it also.So in brief,I want a build that satisfy PVP (Included duels) ,GVG and PVE.

I was thinking about

Cleric C2 / Priest C2 / Paladin C3 / Inquisitor C3

I go with 2 handed mace and swap with a decent shield for Sanctuary if need to cast it.

Thank you

cle1 krivis3 pala3 inq3, full spr

Why you need Krivis C3 for?

Maybe this is a Good guide

my keyboard is gone so i keep it short.
cleric c1< priest c2< pala c3 < kaba or pd c1< inq c3
Full CON swicht 2-h to 1h +shield for healing+sanc in pvp switch to 2h for dps.

on r7 you have to cose between kaba (2x chance for godsmaSh) pd (bloodletting/healingfactor or cleric c2.

get the new necklace to ignore block ironmaiden+conviction+godsmash hurts ^^

1 Like

I thought double chance only works on AA

From my little experience, I think the classic cleric2-diev-pala3-kabbal-inquisitor works best. You can substitute diev and kabbal to something else you like.

However, I don’t see how this build is strong in general. Maybe because it is just one of my alt and I did not invest much in it. I felt the core of this build (both pala and inqui) are quite underwhelming dps wise…

i read somewhere in this forum that 2x chance should work.
i have pd c1.

diev is more a pve thing priest c2 is too good for pvp.

my inq has 400m+ on attributes but my zealot wins dps wise with fanatic illusion alone …

I have cleric1-priest2-pala3-kabba1-inqui3 as an alt and find it really bad at PvE, since most of your skills are single target and you need to chain many to be able to kill one enemy at high level. Of course it’s an alt, so I didn’t invest too much in it… The only reason I play this char is that it’s close to a classic Paladin (warrior/priest) and can sustain a good chunk of damage in battle.