Tree of Savior Forum

Necronomicon , card stats at level 10 Question

I am level 255 Necromancer c2 (plan to be C3… soon)
To the point, I wonder how much different in term of stats for Card at LVL 10 in the Necronomicon
I only know its very little, but found some ppl mention THAT some card have huge difference.

mine is Earth Archon - Level 10
HP - 24481
ATK - 2842
DEF - 705
STR - 89
CON - 179
INT - 33
DEX - 11
SPR - 44

Anyone else have level 10 or about to be 10 card in necronomicon?
This is just for my curiosity and future references to new necromancer
Thankyou for your information

My Glackuman lvl 10:
HP - 22891
ATK - 2890
DEF - 625
STR - 102
CON - 169
INT - 20
DEX - 10
SPR - 20

Necronomicon is bugged, since we have 3 other cards that should give extra status making the shogot have 60k+ HP… but dont work here, only in ktos.
I use glackuman lv 10
Hp - 23053
Atk - 2814
Def - 602
Str - 103
Con - 170
Int - 20
Dex - 10
Spr - 20

wait ,what
are you guys Gluckuman the same one?
xDD

or the level of the summoner affect this… that’s seem to be more likely the case…

so i actually need 4 lvl10 card, alright… good to know the shoggoth is actually a killing machine(potentially)

i feel like shoggoth is very strong ATM but with that almost x3 status should make him unbeatable by normal mob or even some boss
pair him with TS and DPS should be really great!

thankyou again for your information :3

Seem like the ATK and DEF stats show in Necronomicon affected by my int and spr (just test it with the cheap Saphie Necklace), my Shoggoth skill is also just lvl 3.

Have no idea why the STR and CON are different

my shogot is lv 5 :grin:

Hi, I just recently got to necro 1 and was wondering if you could help me with these questions?

1. Can you unequip the cards you put in your necronomicon? will there be a decrease in level?
  2. Can you enhance the card once you equip it to you necronomicon? Do you need to get it to lvl 10 before equipping it?

1.unequipping cards from Necronomicon won’t reduce the stars
2. yes you can, by unequipping it then enhancing it. no.

Thank you for the information! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the noob question guys, making a necro right now. Where i can get an easy card for necronomicon ? I only found devil ones :confused:

I’m really curious if the statt are exact…
Lv 190 Necro 1 and Poata lv 1 give around 44k Hp vs 16,6k Hp Glakumen lv 8

Poata lv 1
hp:45k
Attack:1,7k
Def:390
Str:34
Con:122
Int:34
Dex:34
Spr:51

Glackumen lv 8 (Best card before T_T)
Hp:16,6k
Attack:2,1k
Def:490
Str:85
Con:139
Int:17
Dex:8
Spr:17

130 dungeon. mineloader is the easiest… just reroll cubes.
or just buy… :smirk:

Meh, balls. Sorcs gets a shitton of devil cards from practically everywhere, and we have to friggin reroll cubes in a dungeon for a chance to get it.
Couldn’t they put some more non devil bosses ? <<

before the patch which removed the boss cards from quests, you wouldve been able to get a mineloader card from the mage tower story line. and the glackuman at the main chamber storyline. you could also wait for earth archon WB to spawn at the royal mausoleum :slight_smile:

i’m guessing the easiest would be spamming 130 dungeon for mineloader :slight_smile: or asking someone whos kind enough to PT you when earth archon spawns :slight_smile:
or buying them :slight_smile:

Glass Mole card have 92k hp lv1

do the three other cards still give additional status on Ktos? if so, when do you think will it arrive in iTos? :slight_smile:

No idea , but since we have these new cards, we dont need the bonus, you just have to get a glass mole card for you :smile:

the new cards are visually bugged, wherein they show ridiculous amounts of hp on the necronomicon but when you summon it, they don’t really give that amount of hp. I have a level 4 glass mole card and it supposedly gives 120k hp but after dueling my wugu friend and her needle blow was 1.7k per tick shoggoth only last for about 13 ticks and that’s not 120k hp but rather somewhere between 20k-30k hp :frowning:

what is the best card to necromancer ?

don’t bother looking for the best necro card, cause slowgoth… shoggoth is so slow and his attacks are slower. but if you’re really keen on getting the strongest, i’d say right now my lvl 4 glass mole is giving more damage/hp than my lvl 6 glackuman. mineloader has lower stats than glackuman.

1 Like