Tree of Savior Forum

Necromancer: Which Skeleton do you use

As the title says, which Skeleton summon do you use. Do you use all 5 of the same, or do you mix and match? Also, does anyone know which summon actually deals the highest damage? And which summon would you guys recommend for CM and bossing?

I have the same question, some elucidation would be great

dark unholy summon bumpaga

I AM MAIN SUMMONER
I CAN TELL YOU THE ARCHERS DEALS MORE DAMAGE DUE THEIR ATAK SPEED COMPARED TO THE WIZARDS I PREFER ARCHERS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE ENEMIES JUST STAND A ND SHOOT THEY HAVE ATRIBUTTE DAMAGE THING THAT MAGES DONT SO THAT MAKES THEM MORE POWERFULL
I USE 5 ARCHERS AND ONE WIZARD (DUE NEW ROD +1 SUMMONS) FOR THE BUFF I ONLY USE SWORDIES WHEN I WANT TO MAKE ENEMIES STAY A BIT AWAY FROM YOU OR STATIONARY BOSSES BUT I ALMOST NEVER USE THEM THE ATACK QUICK BUT IN TERMS OF INSTANT DAMAGE ARCHERS DEAL THE JOB. THE RANGE OF SUMMONS AWAY FROM YOU IS SHORT SO THEY RUN AFTER YOU IF THE ENEMIE IS A BIT AWAY THATS WHY I PREFER ARCHERS I MISS THE DAYS WHEN THE SUMMONS HAD A NICE AREA TO BE CHASING ENEMIES.

using MeleeSkellys for CM’s and stationary bosses. helps you a lot with corpse management when spamming hoops and canon. (oh i dont have points in disinter as well, as melee skelly attri is too much already)

archers for bosses that have ability to move.
idont even have a point in mages. i feel like they lack something.

WELL IF U DONT HAVE THE AMULET THAT MAKES UR SUMMONS INMUNE TO KNOCKDOWN AND KNOCKBACK THEY GIVE YOU A BUFF TO BE INMUNE TO THAT PLUS THEY CAST A SPELL THAT HELPS YOU TO RESET THE BANES CURSE TIMER SO THEY HELP IN A WAY 1 POINT WILL BE FINE .

Soldiers for bosses, they attack faster so they do more damage, but they have 1 AoE ratio so they can only ever hit one mob.

Archers have slower attack speed but their attacks pierce everything in a line, so use it for CM and killing mobs.

Wizard does ■■■■ damage, doesn’t even have an enhance attribute. All it’s there for is to throw that spell it does because it helps refresh Corruption so you don’t let it accidentally drop off as much. Max 1 if you need it.

Oh and don’t worry about the Soldiers giving you corpses. All you need to do is do 1 CM in the morning and you’re maxed out on corpses if you use Disinter.

Naa dont spend 1 point in disinter its useless u can put it in a better skill

Indeed, but it’s just 1 point off like flesh loop. But sure you can buy corpse pots if you prefer.