Tree of Savior Forum

Necromancer help (Newbie here)

Hello guys, I have seen many videos regarding the summoner classes and I ended up liking necro the most. I created a build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/vp97o8cb6i/ which I have no idea if it is good specifically talking about skill points allocation because I want to combine phycokino and necro together and I would like some suggestions from players that have played necro before.
Thank you for your time

I think you should invest your point in disinter and corpse tower. Both skills are really great. You could decrease flesh cannon or flesh hoop by your choice of preference whether defensive or offensive which i guess you love offensive more.

I have done some research about what you said and i figured out that flesh hoop is not that great so i completely removed it and i put those points in corpse tower and 5/10 gather corpse thank you a lot :slight_smile:

I’m lazy to reply any sorcerer / necromancer build, it is everywhere in this forum.

and yet you just did.

disinter has lvl 1 only. It is different from gather corpse!

You must kill enemy with gather corpse to get a corpse but you can use disinter to collect corpse when the enemy dies from any source of dmg.

Gather corpse is not worth lvling because the dmg scales poorly.

Oh really? I though that gather corpse is like a single target spell that leaves a debuff or something to the enemy and when it dies you get corpses but seems that it’s not the case i will go with disinter then but from some videos that i’ve seen i can’t understand how it works. It’s not a target nor an AOE spell, so do u just cast it and then it gathers the corpses of all the dead monsters around you?

hello, since you spoke fondly of the corpse tower…

is it really worth taking that skill?
the skill description does not indicate how much damage it deals to the enemy, just the duration and other stuff. Can you explain, if possible… thanks!

corpse tower hit 700 per hit with atk speed as same as 2h-staff.
I hardly found how to use tower as a blocker.
The skill itself good for kite boss.
If you not mainly mass summon it is not worth to invest for this skill.