Tree of Savior Forum

[Necromancer] C1 Overview and Feedback

I guess that is why using Flesh Cannon while Flesh Hoop is active would consume the Hoop as well…but they still consume 15 corpses and still does the same damage.

hi guys! i have a question, and i know its been asked countless of times but the answer i find focuses on sorcs, and i would like to know on a necros point of view, what would be a better rod, ignition or maga?

i’m a wiz3link1sorc1necro1, using arch rod. but i recently got an ignition recipe from a cube, i was pondering to use it or buy maga instead. playstyle wise, i chose necro because i can summon and deal damage myself with flesh cannon and hoop. :slight_smile: but TS saved my ass countless of times in quests :slight_smile:

Ignition 5% burn doesn’t proc by your summon so your MM is your only consistent choice for proccing it. JP + MM usually clears the mobs easily which makes this option really not a good choice. Ignition is arguably good on Ele and Pyro with their DoT proccing it together.

Superior Corona Rod is your best choice for damage while Maga is the better choice for your Sorc Demon.

JP+FC works really well with ignition. If you link 5 mobs, flesh cannon will deal 16*5 = 80 hits and thus proc the burn effect 4 times in average.

I think JP->FC->HK->MM is a very good combo for necro, especially for linker2.

It works well but the mobs are already dead by then. Superior Corona Rod would deal more damage with more hits on FC than hoping for a proc on ignition.

But JP is currently bugged. If it gets fixed sometime soon, JP > HK > MM will not wipe mobs like how it can do now.

@Ellyr

can you post the anouncement the staff made regarding JP being bugged?

Superior Corona Rod MATK - (Ignition MATK + Ignition Fire property attack) = 267-192-22 = 53
(53 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 16) = 1908 dmg.

FC on 5 mobs alomost guarantees that at least one mob procs(98% chance).
Proc dmg via link > 1000 dmg for 1000 MATK.

HK->MM takes more than 3 seconds, so unless you can one-shot mobs with flesh cannon, ignition deals more damage I think.

I forgot that MM also benefit from Superior Corona Rod…

So if a staff does not announce a bug does mean it is intended? I already have answered your query from the other thread. We are doing a repository merge with kTos. This means that skills should perform the same way in both versions. Except for some changes we obviously don’t have in yet.

Now posting again from the other thread

Source: http://pastebin.com/sHHbXqmJ

Linker:
- Physical Link:
- Cooldown is now 22 Seconds. ( Previously 20s )

- Joint Penalty:
    - Cooldown is now 22 Seconds. ( Previously 15s )
    - Hit Count limit is now (Skill Lv * 10)

- Hangman's Knot:
    - Cooldown is now 15 Seconds. ( Previously 10s )
    - Debuff duration is now ((1 + Skill Lv) * 0.2 )Seconds.

Our current JP does not have a limit which it has in the previous patch. The JP hit limit has been applied to kTos now while ours regressed. I hope that you understand my point as it is getting repetetive to explain such things. Another thing is HK. Have you noticed that the bind duration is reverted 1 sec per level which clearly should have already been ((1 + Skill Lv) * 0.2 ). Just see our current tooltip and see what HK should currently be.

Those calculations are good. I’m more on the playstyle of the build he is trying to accomplish. He has burst damage and waiting for that additional damage on a 10 sec time isn’t really a good choice. If the mobs are not yet dead, MM can be used.

The only time I see Ignition well worth it is if you have a lot of +buff on magic attack like Blessing and Swell Left Arm, and on grinding party, this is already frowned upon when group of mobs are dead within sec.

Now with the upcoming nerf posted by Ellyr, ignition is a further waste of hits.

I can see Ignition very viable on solo play fighting with Elites and by no means Ignition can’t be used as another set of equipment. If you feel using that, go ahead.

@Ellyr

Look, I understand your point, what I really think is that they are trying different versions of JP and HK on the servers to get to a final one since the JP+HK kToS had was too strong and ours too weak (considering CD and duration nerfs and ALSO hit count and whatever)

Obviously this could be wrong and they just fuc*ed things up during the merge but I think it’s really weird they didn’t talk about it yet.

No they definitely ■■■■■■ things up during the merge. They completely neutered my bokor and not a single post about all the stuff they changed on it.

You know, IMC. They are good at providing information to us.

Since I have no clue on when they might bring bokor buffs or fix the stuff they broke during ktos merge, I am now going for an all spr wiz pyro link3 necro 2 build.

Which card should I get for the most patk and crit atk for my shoggoth? Also is there anything other than reflect shield that scales with spr?

Devil’s Additional Defense (Sorcerer)
Shoggoth’s Additional Defense (Necromancer)
Rune of Protection : Critical Resistance (Rune Caster)

No one would recommend going SPR for these though.

hi guys! thank you for answering my question. i’m going to continue using my arch rod then get a superior corona rod on 220 :slight_smile: maybe get an in between rod also.

question about shoggoth, i’m currently using a 10star glackuman, but i see that enemies dodge his attack quite frequently. would changing to mineloader or archon (higher dex) make his attack more accurate? or thats just the AI and even if i change card, the dodge rate would still be the same? :slight_smile: