Tree of Savior Forum

Necromancer Build [HELP]

I’m trying to figure out how to make my character active in the game (casting spells, combos, etc.)

My current build is

W2 > LINK3 > SORC1 > NECRO3 > SAGE1

Would it be okay if I make it

W2 > LINK2 > SORC1 > NECRO3 > SAGE2

Is Dimension Compression worth exchange with Spiritual Shock or will it make my character weaker?

Thanks ~

Sage with necro is a bit weird to me. What is the reason you chose sage?

I use sage for utility, so I can travel where I want to.

Missile Hole for buff, Blink for survival and added damage for the attack skills.

Would it be difficult to combo with Linker 2 with only Wizard 2 since the casting time for Dimension Compression is long?

Well if that’s the case I’d rather go with your first build (sage1) since most of sage’s utility are in circle1. Downside is you won’t have portal shop to help your other characters. Linker3 has an attribute that makes spirit shock better with SPR (I assume you are full SPR)

For some reason I remember dimension compression doesn’t get faster with quick cast. I could remember wrong though

funny thing is… quick cast on wiz3… maybe you talk about surecast, and yes dimension compression cant be faster with quick cast.

about the build… i think linker 3 is more worth, since you can get more linked enemies (total 10 target) spiritual link + lifeline combo (shared highest status on all member), and high dmg spirit shock + its attribut (its really OP btw up to 300%… while 90% enemies always have low spr compare to your)

I just read it and yeh, W3 does not affect Dimension Compression. I am more of a solo player though so I thought, lifeline and share buffs does not affect me well and needs alternative.

Yes, Spirit Shock is the thing for this build :<

That’s why I thought that getting Sage 2 would increase my damage more. Gaaaah.