Tree of Savior Forum

Necromancer build help!

Hey guys, lately ive been having second thoughts about the sorcerer class because of the pet AI. Currently im Wiz-Pyro-Link-Link i just want to know if this build is viable or better than Wiz-Pyro-Link-Link-Sorc-Sorc-Warlock.

Are there any other builds i should do?? Any tips would be nice!! Thanks.

Thanks guys!

I would pick WizC3…the reduced cast time +50% damage make Necro’s Flesh Canon Hit 9999 per hit (MAX 20 Hits)
would be hard to level Wiz C3 but later you could get sorcer before Necro…
I would go for something like this but pick NecroC2…

Hello man, i have a similar build and i want to say what i think about
I thought in linker C2 rank 5 for the spiritual chain but i dont want it anymore cuz i play solo and this skill is stronger in party
also gather corpse is garbage, low dmg and low reward (corpses)
corpse tower is a must have skill!

i dont speak a good english but look my build

going for thauma cuz i like the m.atk buff, i want try something unique and this build will make my gameplay solo easier, also in party.

before thauma, chrono c1 and pyro c3 was a option

What do you think about Flesh Hoop? I see you put most of the points in cannon, but they have similar damage and canon take 15 corp vs Hoop’s 5 ?

I think hoop is synergy well with pyro, as you need to move close to mobs anyway to setup fireball.

Does Create Shoggot blocks your SP regen?

Flesh hoop comparing to the cannon is a defensive skill right? i should use to protect myself and do dmg, also i have to walk near the monster to cause dmg
The cannon you can AIM where you want to do the dmg and be safe, but i dont know yet this question, i’ll know when i get necro 1 and play with it…

As you say pyro walks close mobs to setup fireball and flameground, but im already a linker and it help me, i dont need expose me everytime, i can link fireballs and i have firepillar and hangman’s knot to bind them a while.

Shoggot dont blocks sp regen, i guess it is a necro thing…

Yeah, I just think that Hoop has around 15 hits which kinda makes into new fireball. And your pyro skill will start to falloff damage wise at rank7, so it would be nice to have both hoop and cannon to spam skills.

I read that shoggot doesn’t scale well and ther is no real info about skeletons damage/HP scale. But CBT reports say they dont scale with INT/SPR. Maybe level only. Which make them squishy vs bosses.

Anyway I follow the same build, we can test it out and see. I just feel that wizard high rank choices are not very good in comparison with other classes.

i know right, we will know the difference between theory and gameplay when we reach it right
just now i changed my build
instead thauma ill get chrono for the atkspeed buff and crowd control.

The skels are a icognita, but i saw some videos, looks like skels have decente IA… dont know about our dmg late game but i feel this build have great potential party or solo, lets see…

Skels get buffed from Quicken, might be an interesting combination?

@topic

In the original build you should drop Pyro C2 for Sorc C1 probably, it adds a nice crowd for necro.

the build below looks good too.

Wow, quicken for the skels sounds so amazing!

but sorc is rank 5, he gets pyro c2 at rank 4

He took Pyro > Linker 2 and Pyro again at rank 5, rank 5 should be Sorc.

I dont see any reason in Linker2. +2 link + 1s HK duration seem like a bad rank. Unless you plan to share buffs actively.

Chrono vs Thau is more about playstale. If you relay on minions Chrono looks more promising as it buffs auto-attack better. Thau is better for Flesh cannon and Hoop + Pyro skills. Also Swell is good for faster leveling.

I’m more concerned about corpse mechanic, both corpse generating skill are bad.
So you forced to buy them which is not good mechanic.

lets find out and please report your experience :smiley: