Tree of Savior Forum

Necro suggestion

After playing necro I would like to give a few suggestion.

1. There should be a corpse tracker on the screen at all time. For example, ?/300 by portrait or bottom of the screen so I will know when to conserve corpse and when to throw corpse at monsters. It’s by no mean a buff to the class but it will be a nice addition during game play. I found myself not knowing corpse count and click summon shaggoth (with 0 corpse count) and have to wait another 4 minutes to summon (yes I know you can click necronomicon to check corpses count).

2. Further improve AI of the summon. I know this will eventually be tackle due to bigger problems from other class so no hurry.

A. skeleton/shaggoth get stuck sometime ie stairs/certain spot (a problem well known and reported).
B. skeleton/shaggoth does not follow its master after aggro on monster, its hard to be a necro when your summon does not follow you and attack monsters 2 blocks away or just frooze next to the monster.
C. shaggoth have a small aggro range compare to skeleton (not sure if its intended) but sometime I found myself getting attack by monster and shaggoth just stood there until I pull monster in aggro range (shaggoth also get lost/stuck much more than skeleton). For those 2 reason, I shy away from spending precious corpse to summon shaggoth except for killing boss.

I think the most simple way to fix most of the AI problem is to introduce a command that “regroup” summons around the master.

Thank you for your time.

5 Likes

Yeah and if our necromancer summons would not attack stupid boss traps and actually attack the boss, that’d be great imc :smiley: