Tree of Savior Forum

Necro Sorc Cryo Kino Mix

My planned build. Would appreciate some feedback.
Btw, the build is somehow focused on dealing damage from many sources.

Somehow avoided linker due to the discussed nerfs, but i kept sorc1 even though AI is somewhat bonkers.

Question:

1. Does psychic pressure “hold” the affected enemy in place?
  2. Was considering changing sorc1 to linker1, would that be better?

No psychic pressure is just a short range aoe cone, its interupted as soon as youre hit. The reason it combos so well with ice wall is because it 1) triggers ice walls ice spikes and 2) the wall stops/ freezes enemies from interuptting you. It works so well with cryo because you can mass freeze stuff and have time to use it.

Magnetic force is extremely buggy and kino 2 in general is pretty ■■■■ its only rarely considered for pvp builds.

I dont think kino 2 is a good choice at all.

Sorc 1 is bad too since the AI is awful (they wont use their skills, attack closest target only) and you only get the ability to direct their attacks & make them use skills at C2. Sorc 1 = bad.

I highly recommend dropping necro 2 for sorc 2 instead, you’ll see much more benefit.

I recommend dropping kino 2 for something else entirely, you said damage was the focus but even cryo 2 doesnt offer much and isnt very good (you get subzero shield for defense and gust is trash, scaling in general is trash so 10/10 ice bolt/pike isnt worth it.)

Your options are pretty limited, you can go linker 1 which can be useful but is more support oriented, your summons synergise well with it though since it you can spread damage dealt / taken and gather enemies into aggro range for them.

Another option is my build, which is cryo 3 kino 1 sorc 2, dropping necro in favor of cryo 3 which offers you alot of control which in turn boosts your summon DPS since you can again gather everything into aggro range while you’re blowing ■■■■ up with snow tree + rolling.

You could also go the other way and drop sorc from your build and keep necro, at which point im not sure what your options are since you’ve got 2 spots to fill and nothing really to fit them, maybe Wiz 3? Or again cryo 3 kino 1 necro 2

Either way, Cryo + kino combo good, Cryo 2 / Kino 2 = bad. Kino 3 = good for pvp only really, Cryo 3 = amazing control, good damage. Cryo / kino 1 is a solid choice for control options and nice synergy.

Sorc 1 = bad.

1 Like

Thank you very much! you clarified a lot of things :smiley:

just how many times do i have to clarify that
kino 3 are not only good at pvp?
People are so underrate kino3
in term of cc, you are not weaker than cryo3
Gravity pole have longer range and it can pull enemy with longer duration than ice tree. and has less cd.

• -30% defense attribute is just boost your party damage so much.
    Raise is also a good skill to use. as someone had said in some topic.
    it’s like stop with longer duration and you can still do damage to enemy. what more is, it make the enemy lifted being changed to a flying type, which will boost damage for archer.
    the least, you got stun attribute to your PP. and if you place your position right, you can stun all the malee mob 15-20 second until they dead

The CC is effectively overkill in PvE, Cryo 3 does just as well in most situations and outputs alot more DPS.

Kino 3 offers fringe benefits (such as the flying type switch you mentioned) and excels in certain situations, Cryo 3 just straight up performs well in every situation and outputs more DPS.

Kino3s superb CC is therefore only really more beneficial in a PvP enviroment.

Sorry for hijacking your thread.

I was looking for the similar build.
Wiz 3 looks like a solid investment. Cryo+kino combo and Necro 2.
Went c2 for the cryo and c3 kino for easy lvling. Still not sure if it will be easy to lvlup Wiz 3 later.

What do you think about such build?

Wiz 3 Necro Kino

Thanks!